Coronavirus COVID-19 Shelter In Place/Quarantine Activity Extravaganza

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by zthelizardking, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Another day of sitting here alone. I used my last paper the other day and have been using my Utillian 721. Actually I have 2 of them. One can be recharging while the other is being used. Those are pretty handy little devices. It has 4 heat settings on it but I use the hottest (red). I used to go through all 4 using the least hottest first until I got all I could out of it then the next hottest and the next until I got to the hottest. It's easier to just set it on the hottest setting and go for it. I enjoy the Utillian Vaporizer but I also like smoking a joint.

I'm going to be needing to get some more weed before too long. Wonder if my dealer has some sort of social distancing program that he uses. Perhaps if I stand by the side of the bed of my truck we could do the deal like that instead of being cooped up in the cab, even if it is for just a minute. Hopefully he has a few different kinds this time. Sometimes he does. This time I will probably buy a couple of ounces so it will last a while. That would be great if there could be 3 or 4 different kinds in that batch. Last time he had 3 different kinds, Northern Lights, Trainwreck and OG Kush. I got a half ounce each of Northern Lights and Trainwreck.

Tomorrow I go and get groceries. I use their curb side service where I order everything online, they shop for it then I drive to the store and they bring it out and put it in my vehicle. It is all paid for with a credit card online so the trip to the store is quick and easy with minimal contact with anyone. They are booked 2 weeks in advance with this service so I will need to get another order to them real soon.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I need a new activity to do while stoned. Believe I'm gonna watch some stand up comedy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I started watching a hairdresser reacts series.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Youtube right? I will watch it once I finish playing Animal Crossing.

5. Yeah. Brad Mondo. And the spring thing right? I have to find more eggs already.

6. I guess so I haven't seen any eggs yet.

7. ...... You might need to update.

8. #49 sneakers, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Well, I got some new stash. 1 oz of imperial headband (which I've never heard of). It's pretty good and has some nice buds. The other oz is OG Kush. I haven't tried it yet but it won't be long before I do. The longer i sit here the better the imperial headband seems to be. It didn't taste bad either.

On the way home I stopped and bought some papers. I know that many people use only pipes, bongs, etc. The stuff won't have to be rolled. I'm old school and use the plain white wrapper Zig Zag. I have been using those for 50 years and are still my favorite. I have tried several others over the years, Wheat Straw, EZ Wider and several others including ungummed Bambu. Believe it or not, those are pretty good, very thin, just like Zig Zags. For the last 50 years I have pretty much stuck to ZigZag. I use my Utillian 721 Vaporizer as well. If you want to try something fun, hold an unrolled, ungummed Bambu paper between a finger and your thumb and light the corner of it with a flame. Beware!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. this Imperial Headband is great. It is one of the best I have had. Has anyone else ever had that strain?

10. Can't say I have, although it sounds right up my lane. Picked up a half of some no name shit yesterday myself, smells like skunk pussy lol.

Dug the old fiddle out of the garage....gotta get her tuned up so I can learn me some songs. Gonna be hell for the neighbors

Sent from my LG-K371 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh and my guy had a social distance deal going. We both rolled down our windows and he tossed it into my truck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. My cousin & I pressed 20 grams of bud & after dinner we're going to build a bonfire for a dab under the stars session.

bonfire5.jpg

We did the same thing yesterday:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  13. #55 sneakers, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Rolled a nice joint last night and my lighter was out. Not another one in the place. It is cold and rainy outside that I would rather not go out in. A little while ago I thought about something, Awhile back I bought this deal called an Atomic Lighter. It shoots out 2 sparks in an X shape to light a cigarette and I know where it is at. Got it but it is dead. No problem though. Like everything else these days it charges on USB. I plugged it in and a green light started blinking. about 20 minutes later it stopped blinking and turned a solid color. I unplugged it and pushed the button. The most beautiful spark X you ever saw. It easily lit my joint. I smoked it before writing this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just spending the days doing whatever I can to pass the time. Watched episode 1 to 5 of star wars, just gotta watch return of the jedi and I'll have watched all of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm reading, reading, reading, with a smattering of video games and a large touch of mania :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Time to drink and watch the news!

• Like Like x 2
  17. I’ve been messing around with guitars and basses more than usual.
    Also tending to my nearly finished music room grow
    55F3B1CE-5CCB-4C3A-A3BB-1886E3F7B319.jpeg D6FC6930-8110-45BE-AC60-BAFCE33B7D14.jpeg C671EE0F-2992-448E-99C1-5D28E047522A.jpeg B6E96776-43E9-4BA3-8B70-81EC4E769534.jpeg 12267AB3-C934-48CC-850C-1F7FA1C2DD77.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1