Coronavirus COVID-19 Shelter In Place/Quarantine Activity Extravaganza

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by zthelizardking, Mar 23, 2020.

2. Lol yeah I'm not buying the bandana thing either lol but several layers of fabric with some kind of filter material is bound to catch most of it. It could very well be absolutely pointless though, I'm not afraid to say that your opinion could prove very valid

Sent from my LG-K371 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 Deleted member 1116720, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2020
    I got my food all straightened out. Now I am basically sitting here with my Northern Lights and Train Wreck getting blazed and watching TV and listening to music.

A note about my music.

A couple of months ago I was looking online at some stereos. A couple of them said something about bluetooth. After looking into bluetooth I noticed that they used a symbol to designate it and that symbol is also on the remote control to the soundbar that is used with my TV. I pushed the button and BOOM, my soundbar went into pairing mode. I grabbed my phone and woke it up and said "hey google play classic rock". The lady came over my soundbar and told me that she was fetching classic music from amazon music.They have several million songs. My phone was streaming music from Google Music to my phone and forwarding it over bluetooth to my soundbar. The next thing I know some great old tunes were playing over my soundbar and it sounded pretty good. I am 65 and like that older music. Even 60s rock takes me back in time. I guess this is my new stereo. I saved some money.

Recently a guy rebuilt my deck. After he finished I realized that with spring here, I might be spending more time on my deck. Along with that I realized that I needed some music out there. On Amazon there was a speaker, a small speaker about 3" in diameter and 9" tall. It runs on rechargable batteries, is waterproof and has Alexa built into it. After turning it on I can say to the speaker, "Alexa, play classic rock" and she fetches it from Google and streams it to the speaker. The music sounds great and it says that if I get 2 of those speakers they will play in stereo. That would sound awesome. I can spend hours toking and listening to music. With Amazon, Google and Pandora, the music should outlast the equipment. It's pretty awesome. The deck overlooks a canyon of sorts with no houses near me to see or smell anything going on out there. Simply put the speaker on the handrail, turn up the volume, sit back and enjoy the tunes.

I got a little off topic but it explains more of what I am doing and one of the places that I'm doing it. during this quarantine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds awesome man!

5. I'm old school music and tech

I might have enough time to pick up the guitar again ....lol

that will shock all and sundry ....lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just wished up and hung HORTILUX #2. So 630 watts. Didn't think I would need 2 lights for 4 plants. In my defense I normally flower outside IMG_20200324_103623_000.jpg 20200324_094923.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hey thanks Papa! Thought it would be interesting to see/hear what everyone was up to being stuck at home lol. I'm gonna post up some pics and stuff tomorrow, hopefully more people jump on board and share with the class

8. Between weird music selections and mashups I haven't left the couch all day, haha.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #31 Deleted member 1116720, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2020
    I have a lot that I want to say but I am waiting in hopes that I get my old username, sneakers, back. One of the administrators RMJL contacted me 2 days ago asking for my old username and told me that he was going to try and get it back for me. I think that he knew about my old username from this thread. Nobody ever responded to me from "help" where I sent an email about my situation. Hopefully I will hear from RMJL soon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fingers crossed for ya bud!

11. I got my username back. RMJL is a standup administrator. tx_ is no more.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Awesome man!

13. Been doing a lot of cleaning and drawing lately and binge watching movies. I still feel pretty bored right now... Anyone got any ideas?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. re arrange the furniture in your living room, paint, read a book.

or you can join me in having a drink!

:dance2:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Well I did buy Mikes hard lemonade today during my store run since we are allowed to go to the store.

16. what you waiting for guy?! drink that nectar from the gods with the quickness! lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh I will. It will go great with this PB&J strain I got.

• Like Like x 1
  18. heck to the F yeah!

• Like Like x 1