Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shelf life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tubro, Apr 14, 2009.

1. How long will my weed stay good stored in an empty pill bottle? I don't smoke much at all maybe twice a month. to give you an example, I split an eighth with a friend 6 weeks ago and I still have most of it.
    I had it in a baggie for about 2 weeks but it started smelling up my closet, so I started keeping it in an empty pill bottle, that took the smell away but it seems like it's starting to dry out a little.
    So is there a better way to store it? and will it keep it's potency over say a 3 month period?

2. Store it in one of those airtight mason jars they conservit pretty well

3. Yeah dude, just get a glass jar. They're smell proof and keep your weed supah fresh.:cool: