Sheldon Black

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ohsohigh, Apr 5, 2011.

1. My homie just grabbed this new piece for 4 bills with a separate showerhead downstem. It came with a 6 arm tree perc downstem which is pretty sick.

Unfortunately i didnt get a close up pic of the tube, but i do have a milk shot video i can show you
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5As6o7vvc"]YouTube - Sheldon Black[/ame]

2. If that bong don't got a perc I would say u got ripped off

3. never falling down.... living legends ftw. lets just hope that sheldon black never falls down, though ;)
    sick piece dude, tell your bro congrats on the grab. sheldon blacks are great

4. It has a six arm tree perc'd downstem truly a unique downstem, thing rips like a champ!

5. It's not really unique, they are actually very reasonable and common. You can pick up a nice one by one of the Wilson brothers for under 70$. I too agree that your friend got taken advantage of. I would not pay over 250$ for that bong.

6. Stale smoke ftw haha.. He needs to rip that shit and pass it instead of slowly building the smoke up..

7. #7 ohsohigh, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    Honestly, I thought the same before i ripped it, I've had my smoked my fair collection of tubes from a Medicali 12 arm, to a double circ Toro, to a custom 6 armed RooR, and i'd have to say the sheldon black rips just as well if not better. The 6 arm tree perc isnt anything new, but on my friends tube the downstem isnt a standard 14 or 18 joint size, it is much larger size. I'm not sure exactly how big, but the wide downstem allows more room for the tree perc which really makes it hit nice.

P.S. Just take another look at the downstem and how wide it is...the thing chugs

Yeah man it was a bit of a waste, I was trying to finish the entire bowl on that hit. Got pretty close...there was only a bit left afterwards

8. 29mm downstem....

And yea its prolly bc ur used to perc'd bongs with a little bit of drag...

Its still a sick tube but for 400 bucks ur buddy got JIPPED.. I almost got one on bm for 150

9. Probably, the guys that run the headshops by me...never offer any good deals. Unless you haggle a shit ton, but they usually dont budge when talking to a bunch 18 year olds... I always head downtown if im in need of new glass, less chance of getting bogus deals.

10. Well if your buddy paid 400 it was definitely BOGUS and i wouldn't do business with them again. If ur old enough to be in there they should treat you like an adult and not try to jip you like a kid...

Word of advise take ur business elsewhere

11. damn, maybe i will pay 4 bills if it is a 7mm. is it 7mm?