sheldon black

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kushomatic, Nov 20, 2010.

1. #1 Kushomatic, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  2. I was hoping for more here :confused:

3. yep... i eventually folded into buying one... amazing detail

4. I was really looking into getting a sheldon black, but they are very over priced for just the detail. First of all sheldon black does not have a stemless design, second of all, where the hell am I going to get a new downstem for these things unless you wanna pay a billion dollars for a new one. (take a look at the pic and you'll see what I mean) And finally the cheapest SB I could find was around $375:eek: Thanks but no thanks. I'll take my chances and look around for a smoother hitting bong for the same price!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• SB1.jpg
      SB1.jpg
      File size:
      31.5 KB
      Views:
  5. besides my HBG with 20 slot inline perc, the sheldon black with the 6 perc downstem is the most enjoyable bong hit i have EVER experienced.

6. Dude what are you talking about, that's one piece you have a pic of buddy, they have a full line. My SB tiny tube cost 100 bucks and it's a 5mm beaker with stock diffy and ice notches, pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

7. Your right. I Shouldn't jump to conclusion just sooo quickly. I really have no room to say because I've never smoked out of a Sheldon Black myself. Personal preference for most tokers.

For those who have a Sheldon Black, Post up some milk shots! I wanna see one of these suckers hit. :smoke:

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. #10 gnarbubbler, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010

hey your a 13 inch dick, have a nice day :wave:

This name calling is really unnecessary. Mat369

10. #11 smilyagent, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    mine and
    Is this not stemless?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m7hh2MYAik&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

11. ^^thats an awesome concept!

You can use it with the downstem, or plug the downstem and use it as a stemless. Right?

Looks fckin sweet bro

12. no it's fixed stem. slight difference.

13. this is a stemless tube

Attached Files:

14. #15 gone4good, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
    that second joint is actually a drain hole not for adding another bowl...yes technically you could but why? look at where its at...way above any water level...may as well hit a dry spoon.

15. ahhh, i gotcha.

cool nonetheless

16. Theres actually two plugs, one below the 7 tree perc, so you could bypass the 6 arm downstem and just use the tree perc if you wanted.[​IMG]

17. yeah I know but they were actually designed for easier draining of the tube.

18. im thoroughly cleaning my sheldon black tonight. pics will be posted tomorrow, as well as milk clips!

19. smilyagent- that SB is fucking sick! I really do like the looks of their tubes. :cool: