sheldon black double tree perc bub

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by greenthumb951, Nov 16, 2010.

1. hey guys whats up...since im moving into a new house and building a new glass studio i thought id treat myself to a nice studio piece..
    check it out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. damn that's a nice bub right there.

3. that looks dope!
    I might get a bub as a new piece since my spoon broke :/.

Post a milk vid :D!

4. thanks guys... this thing rips and its smooth as slik.. ill get a vid up tomorrow

5. Ive been thinking of getting that same piece except with the Black inside, how much did you pay, and how does it hit?

6. You sir, are out of cigs.

7. thats a sick fucking piece....

8. haha the cig box is if full of nuggs haha the bub ripps fuckin awesome! the bub was 520 i got it for 420... i need to learn how to make the tree percs...id be able to make this bub minus the trees lol

9. heres the vid
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-sQ_XgEubw]YouTube - Sheldon Black double tree bub[/ame]

10. damn thats a beauty of a piece

what kinda of glass can you/do you blow?

11. ive been makin a lot of mini oil rigs latley..but i can do bubs spoons, smaller inlines..uplines....i have build threads on talkglass and tc and GD u can check out

12. Dude thank you so much for posting that vid. Not only does it look beautiful but you reassured me that other people on this site are human, i see people here milking pipes for like 30 seconds straight and being perfectly fine, nice to see that somebody else actually coughs after taking a big rip..

13. They usually cut the coughing part out of the video. Not a lot of people like to hear and see people cough know what i mean :D

14. Oh, I guess that makes sense. I know I've seen some monster hits where the video keeps going for awhile after the exhale though and they never cough. Shit's just unreal.

15. That looks so smooth bro, how much did you drop on that? I've been wanting to get my hands on either a SB or a SYN bub much like that (SYN only for the price). Never tried one yet though.
    Btw I also like your tat work, came out real nice. Looks vicious.

16. Nice bub! I have the same one (different label). Thing rips, huh!