Sheldon Black 6 arm bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ElectricWarrior, Mar 23, 2011.

1. went on a bit of a spree today...this is one of my fave pickups.

sheldon black 5mm 6 arm bubbler.

i would post milks now but have band pracice in a few and if the guys see this thing we wont get shit done

Attached Files:

2. These things look so cool man, I've always wanted one. How's she hit??

3. i dont get it

4. Looks good i almost snagged one a few weeks ago but im waiting till the perfect piece comes alone.. I was gonna get one with a worked arm attachment and a worked bowl. for 200 even

5. hits like a champ! one of the nicest pieces ive ever hit actually. no milks yet....hard to do on your own w/ a cell phone cam haha

6. i have this exact one.. and its awesome..
    feel like im just sippin on some weeeeeed

7. so true lol

one thing...the hole in the slide is massive. i sucked through a chunk and now it stuck in between the perc arms on the top of the piece. yikes. ill need a diffused slide.

can anyone recommend a good a/c for this bad boy? def a 90 degree....preferably an inline?

8. You could always use a glass screen as well. As far as ash catchers go I'd probably get a toro trashcatcher if you could find one or a matching sheldon black a/c.

If you don't mind, how much did that set you back? I'm thinking once I get my tax return its time to get a bubbler.