Sheistiest thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pocket biscuits, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Just a thread asking fellow blades about the most evil thing you guys have ever done. Anyone mug an old lady?
    I consider my sheistiest sheist was when I stole a quarter of dank from a family member. Karma kicked me in the ass for that one. Ended up getting a quarter stolen from me! Exactly the same amount I stole.

I don't really think shoplifting is that terrible at chains, it's the Mom n' Pops you gotta respect. Just putting that out there.

2. #2 PhoenixInFlames, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    Probably when I left a girl at a college 5 hours away from her house and told her parents that she overdosed and i had to leave her body upstate because i had drugs on me and couldnt take her to the hospital and that they could find her in the ditch in the woods behind lukeoil

Or the time i shot up my 10yr old cousin with meth and dropped him back off at his parents house during a family party

3. I wipe my ass with a rag and wash it off when its done. So i don't have to buy toilet paper and i can have more money for alcohol. IF your drinking. Just quit. Its a waste of time. Thank you.

4. robbed people, and i hope your joking phoenix...cause that would be brutally hilarious if you arent

5. Fucked up man!

6. burglary, theft, various sex offenses...

kidding on the last bit (kind of)

7. probably taxing high school kids for the nug.

its a dog eat dog world though.

$5 aint too much though i dont think

8. well my friend promised me good prices on his crop all year, so i smoked with him and gave him money and weed, bought him food and the such all year till harvest season... he told me all year, "you'll be payin 120 - 140 an ounce when harvest comes in!!". so i continue to help the guy all summer and come harvest time i go to his house after moving furniture all day to make the 200 bucks i had in my pocket. he asks how much i want, i say an ounce, and then his snooty richy bitch of a gf whispers something in his ear, and they go in the room where the buds are hanging. he come s out and says, "thats gonna be 240 man" i said give me 6 1/8 's for 180. i gave him the money happily knowing he was gonna regret that shit!! i came to his house a night later with an acquaintance i had met, and popped his garage door open very easily and made off with almost all of his lower branch shitty buds he had. split about a lb and 1/2 between 2 people!! i ended up feeling bad for this b/c we became good friends again soon after when he ditched the broad!! THis all happened about 4 yrs ago and i still fell bad about it even though it was justifiable. the lesson here is just dont steal period... its bad, you know its bad, dont do it. ithink that guy found out that i did that recently but i live far away and the guy knows i would beat him up if it came down to him really trying to intimidate me, he's about 100 lbs less than iam!!

i feel thats some bad shit, i also have had a few physical altercations with the girl iv'e loved for so long that i cant say im proud of at all!!:(

9. i stole 60 cents from my mom to buy a black n mild. i felt so bad i left her a dollar that a friend owed me when i came home.

10. set some people up to get hurt, house-licks, strongarm, all that shit

11. One time I was out with my cousin and my friend and we were lighting up in the car (Id never do that anymore seemed like every corner we turned there was a cop car...nerve racking) so both my friend and I were getting kited and we got the munchies, decided to go to a diner. Got to the diner sat at the table the 3 of us (my cousin doesnt smoke at all so she was in her right mind) my friend went to the bathroom for like 30min so I just walked out of the diner got in the car and left her there...that was fucked up. when she called me the next day she said she got lost in the bathroom that had only 2 stalls

12. the sheistiest thing i've done? well, that's a tough question to answer lol.
    prolly the time i sold my best friends little brother (we were around 19 at the time, said brother was about 15) a $15 joint which contained: crushed mj seeds, incense, a crushed match head, and a very small amount of shake. the shake was from some really dank weed, but it was just a tiny pinch. the little fucker smoked it with his little shit friends......and bought another one the next day! hey, it's shitty but i didn't have to pay for beer for those two days lol.
    but the 2nd joint i sold him contained all dank, nothing else. they got so stoned, that they all got caught by their parents. but days later the little douche told me the first joint i sold him tasted better! wtf??

13. #13 love2trip, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    Alright so i know alot of people are probably going to -rep me but i dont care im just just being honest. A few years ago i was in a 'youth gang' per say, we used to break into stores, steal copper at construction sites, jump the occasional dude, steal, tag, rob, and vandelise. This was back when i lived in New Zealand so we didnt kill people or have guns or any shit like that we mainly just did graf and got drunk/high with the occasional crime.
    Nowdays i dont do any of that shit.

14. I cut this bitch's brake lines once and fucked up the paint on her car, but karma bit me in the ass after that. She still doesn't know it was me, although the cops questioned me about it over the phone, and of course I denied it. I had a reasonable story though- I had been pulled over that same night with a pair of bolt cutters, in plain view, in my back seat. That ticket saved my ass on the brake lines bit.

Christ I was a terrible kid. That shit's behind me now. I felt bad and pussied out, so I sent her an anonymous cashier's check one day to cover the cost of what she had to pay out-of-pocket for her car. Shit like that eats at me too much.

15. oh, i got a couple bad ones . . .

i like to keep those things to myself, though

16. Held my mom at knife point when i was young. Did it a few times. Arrested most of the time. Made an EX cut herself she is now on anti depressesants. this was again when i was younger. Punched my dad. When i was 3-6 i was really violent gave my grandpa a concussion by swinging a piece of wood to his head. I almost fought a lot. In middle school and high school i fought a lot of people. Ive been in juvinile and in the mental rehab on many occasions. You can say ive been around. I dont know why ive done these things i grew up in a normal childhood. Both my parents were succesful. My dad was an milatary engineer and my mom a language arts high school teacher and later a principal. they both never smoked or drink. well thats my life i feel like i calmed down especially since im taking 250mg zoloff (i think im not sure).

17. Usual crimes asscociated with drugs I guess. Evadeing police, tampering with evidence, doing all kinds of drugs...

Oh wait me and a group of 3 of my boys broke into this dudes house that scammed us out an ounce, and found out he lived with his parents and we ended up just dipping out, because we thought he lived alone. We got him back a few days later though, caught him why he was comeing out his house to goto his car.