Sheesys 800W Led Feminised Cluster Bomb Scrog Dwc Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by sheesy, Apr 26, 2014.

1. #1 sheesy, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Hello and welcome to my indoor LED bomb seeds, cluster bomb fem Scrog grow diary. I have just finished up a thc bomb grow and have tweaked my setup since then for optimal growing in my small space.

My main grow now consists of,

tent approx 3 x 1.5 x 6 feet
    2 x 400w vipar 3w led panels (200w each actual power consumption)
    DIY DWC system that holds around 80 litres
    Rhino filter and extraction fan
    Active intake
    3 x small fans for movement

I now have a small seedling/clone box in my setup too, consisting of,

Cheap 20w Chinese led panel
    Heat mat
    2 x propagator
    1 x small fan
    2 x optional 30w cfl lights.

Yesterday I put my seeds into a cup of 6.0 ph'd tap water until they sank (I don't buy into ro water my plants are fine with tap) then put them straight into rock wool cubes (that had also been soaked in the same water) to pop, put them into there propagator and the whole lot onto a heat mat in the seed/clone box. It is now less than 18 hours and already I can see some seeds cracking and starting to show tap root.

As it is so small a thing to pick up I could not be arsed getting pics of the seeds, but they were a very nice size and colour to begin with, every one was plump and shiny, better looking seeds than I have had from sensi even.

I will post a few snaps of my setup in the next post and as soon as the ladies break the surface I will get some pics up of them aswell, Guna be quite boring for a while tho looking at seedlings yawn lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

2. nice bud i cant wait to see how you get one i just flushed my girls today so just waiting on them dryin before i chop :D

3. Nice mate, how long do you flush with soil?? With hydro I jus leave em in water only fer about a week, then chop, trim and dry. I would think you should flush the soil a couple of times at least mate over a week or so period, but again am no expert in soil lol.

4. Yo what up shessy I'm here stopping by- at work now so I'll have to catch up later but nice to see your next round in the works

5. Lol hey inspector nice to have you mate, you girls are looking Fukin sweet by the way mate, I have been quietly watching from the shadows ha.

6. #7 sheesy, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Quick update,

4 out of the 5 seeds have now popped, I would like them all to germinate for a wider choice when it comes to planting in the DWC and am sure they will, but worst case scenario I will still have the best choice of 4 fer the 3 available places in the winners circle lol.

7. Just made a small bubbler for when my ladies are a little bigger, means I can put them up under the main lights for a while to see which have the best genetics. Also will come in handy for clones later on.

Made it from an old plastic celebrations tin, covered in Mylar with 5 small holes for the rockwool cubes to sit directly into, nothin special but will defo do the job, just waiting for the air pump to be delivered from eBay and it's a go ha.

The kids are back to school tomorrow so I can get into my stealth room and get a couple more snaps of the fledglings, will take one of my laughable bubbler box too lol.

8. Update,

still only four out of five seeds have popped but not to wry lol, I just helped the youngsters out of ther shells before I took the pic, and turned there light on, they seem happy enough lol.

20140428_133441.jpg

9. hey sheesy iam weed mans mate. got my first grow of mixed seed in 60x60x140 250hps light. just using the mixed seed for first grow just
    soo i know what i doing next grow. IVE GOT HAWIAN HAZE SKUNK X 2 REG 1X STRAWBERRY BLUE FEM 1X ROYAL QUEEN SPECIAL NO1 KUSH. :yummy: :yummy:

10. hey sheesy iam weed mans mate. got my first grow of mixed seed in 60x60x140 250hps light. just using the mixed seed for first grow just
    soo i know what i doing next grow. IVE GOT HAWIAN HAZE SKUNK X 2 REG 1X STRAWBERRY BLUE FEM 1X ROYAL QUEEN SPECIAL NO1 KUSH. :yummy: :yummy:

Attached Files:

11. Hi doc nice to meet you mate, your plants are looking great by the way. Great idea not spending too much on seeds for a first grow, might want to think about a screen for your ladies tho, as diff strains grow to diff sizes so can be a bit of a pain later on with light distances from canopy. Great to have ya tho mate and keep us posted with updates.

P.s. Nice shorts by the way haha

12. #13 weedman420, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    sheesy he was like a kid in a sweat shop when his tent came lmao :D

13. Hahaha weren't we all weedman pmsl, how's the flush goin mate??

14. Flush went well water was comin out clear. So just need to wait to it dry's now

15. Nice mate ya must be getting excited by now lol.

16. Quick update,

still only four seed have popped, actually put my thumb nail through the unpoped one today by mistake trying to feel if was hollow...It was not hahaha.

still the four that have come trough are looking lovely.

20140429_104357.jpg

17. Decided to put the babies under the main lights for a trial run of the new setup, the girls seem to like it but they run an awful lot hotter than I was led to believe, temps wer up in past 34c, have rearrange the fans and placed the thermometer beside the plants to see what actual heat they are recieving, not a happy camper tho. Touched the lights and the whole casing was roasting after an hour.

The second shot is a close up of my DIY bubbler lol, simply a plastic sweets tin with holes for rock wool and an air line with stone fitted and some mylar and felt I had lying around to stop light penetrating. Whole thing has cost me £8 and all of that was spent on the air pump. very simple and easy to botch together, considering the cheapest i could find on ebay was £50+ not a bad saving.

20140429_135100.jpg 20140429_130717.jpg

18. nice we set up bud :D

19. Harvesting tonight :D the day finaly here ,:D