shed to PC box ventilation question

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Franzferdinan51, Apr 18, 2016.

1. So I'm moving from a shed on a shelf to a PC box for stealth reasons but I'm worried about ventilation i don't want to make my PC fans into wall plugs if anyone knows of a nice very small fan that could be used as an alternative the case isn't very big and i want it to stay looking like a computer if possible but what's preferable is PC fans already set up to connect to a wall i don't know what you whould even call it to search MY specs are

2x 100w replacement CFL 5000k and 2700k

These are my babies
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you have the power supply and it has a molex connector on it (has 4 pins in a row, kind of a trapezoid in shape) you can find adapters to put the fans on. Look for something along the lines of (amount of pins on fan) fan to molex. It will often run them at 12v

Check out my grow
    First post- PC grow + Journal?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the tip I'll have to investigate that cuz I'm on extremely low budget and trying to keep the plants as small as possible side note when should i FIM/Top them i know it's currently too early but i want to do it first opportunity

4. Earliest I would do is 3-4 nodes. Then again it's kind of a whenever thing. Good luck man. Shop around for those connectors if you can use em. Handy to have

Check out my grow
    First post- PC grow + Journal?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks man appreciate the advice

• Like Like x 1