She smoked my stash!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by packdabowldawg, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Fucking hilarious man, that last line just made my morning :hello:

2. we need a pic of your dad just to picture in my head how much of a g he is.

3. He told you the #1 rule of life... Pussies just pussy and theres always gonna be more. Amen.

4. Then don't post in his thread, you keep that as your own little opinion and stay clear then.

I'm fed up with the amount of people who call bull shit on perfectly normal believable threads :mad:

Nice one OP your dad's awesome man :hello:

5. Awesome on so many different levels.

Skunky, I like the new avatar.

6. Update II tiem! : Well a couple hours ago this female dog decided to call my pops and she wanted to see him to try to set things straight. AT first he was like hell no but i told him to let her say her piece in person. So she comes by and pretty much starts groveling to my dad and me and him are alike in the way that we both hate women with no back bone. SO she goes at it for a while and she can tell shes gettin no where. She trys one last time and says something along the lines of "i love you, lets run away together and you can forget this wretched (yes this bitch ACTUALLY said wretched) life. My pops lold in her face and i had to show her the door.

What REALLY made me lol tho was right b4 she stepped out the door she asked to borrow some green from me and that shed def pay it back by next week. I was just completley taken aback. My responce

"why would you even think that was an option?????" and so she left never to be seen again....i hope.

7. Hahahahhahahah I really wish I could rep you

8. Hahahahhahahah I really wish I could rep you

9. Waited for him to say he fucked her.

Sounds like bullshit to me based on his passed posts but hey he could be telling the truth who am I to judge.

Ask him to double team her.

10. sounds pretty sweet man.
    glad your dad knows where the family stays, she sounded like a real winner anyways.

If shes sketchy enough not only to rob you of your bud, but to utilize youre vape without even ASKING you, then thats not right. Glad you said something.

Good story man and im glad your dad wasnt a prick about it, awesome man, pure awesome.

11. hahaha your dad is a boss! top story man!

12. man.... when i think of your dad... i can only imagine how many hoes the backside of his hand has struck... i can only imagine...

13. Actually my dads a real quiet guy.When he was younger, from what i hear....ya smackin the bitches and slappin the hoes haha.

14. Explain.....from my previous posts. id love to hear it. On another note i would have slammed that ass if i didnt know her and she just bumped into me on the street.

15. i used to pinch buds from my dads shit when i was like 14 lol... just reminded me of how lame i was