she pay me to suck my dick??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slilent, Jan 1, 2012.

1. SO few nights back i made a post bout a bigger girl from the bar

well she hasnt stopped texting regarldess if i respond or not so now she offering up no gag relfexs n BJ's so what im asking is any tips im low on cash n could use it how i hint ill let her suck me for a few bucks

2. #2 RGreen, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    [​IMG]
    I'd ask

3. You're insane.

Have a little dignity, if you won't let her suck your dick for free you shouldn't let her suck your dick for money.

Was that the thread where the chick was 5'4 and like 225? Just keep ignoring her shell get the hint.

Or if you're hell bent on it just ask. She seems pretty eager and if she gets offended she probably won't talk to you anymore anyway. Win win

4. oh wow.. good luck with that x] you'll either score or piss her off and never hear from her again.

5. asking nots the issue weve already settled ill let her blow me while we kick it as friends she offering pay for the drinks to but i just wanna be able get like 60 bucks drop on a half after she blows me or before so i can blow a blunt or bowls while she working

she just seems obessive and i dont wanna be kicked in front of a train .........

6. Fat bitches <3

7. So then be like I don't want any drinks Id rather smoke a blunt while I'm blowing my load in your mouth. So give me the money for weed instead.

It doesn't seem like you have to be subtle with this one

8. I have this odd feeling that if she were to suck you off, her husband would find out at some point. So he may or may not have a few words with you if he were to discover his wife playing around while he's working.

9. Fish ain't gonna pay for all this!

[​IMG]

10. she has no money :( but will pay for games of pool so fuck it im kicking at home tonight how bout you fellas

11. Did you really expect her to give you money to suck YOUR dick,Deucey?

12. Hilarious topic.

13. well we settled that if she had money she give me some ...... so i can get weed while we chill and and yes she very into sucking my dick so now its matter of time waiting till her pocket book has some cash

14. hahahahahahaha

15. You better hope this chick isn't into some crazy Satanic rituals, and you're her first victim.

16. get her drunk and rob her.

it doesn't seem above your morality meter.

17. robbings just sick if she wants to pay to blow me that her adult choice not mine

18. what happened to the times when a guy would get a blow job under most circumstances as long as the girl isnt disease ridden, or disgusting beyond any booze?

19. Well,you're already robbing her of her dignity,might as well rob her wallet too.

20. She might bite your dick off, careful bro.