She might be pregnant...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Derrick14, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Oh fuck, I was like dude wtf??? then i lol'd :)

2. Come visit my abortion clinic if she is preggy. bassicly i charge £10 per push. It's bassicly the top of my stairs. All jokes aside, I think you should just ger a pregnancy test. Dont worry about it bro ive been there done that and had to sit through an abortion it's not nice but life moves on..

3. when my gf was on the pill i whould always cum inside her and she never got pregnant. I thought that was ok. I pretty much asked the doctor and she said it was ok. No worries dude if she was on the pill ur more then likely fine.

girls are late some times for tons of other reasons then being pregnant. Is she on a diet? lot of stress in her life lately? If i was you i whould get a pregnacy test ASAP just to be sure! I think you will be fine and your not gonna be a dad just yet. Good luck dude let us know the results!

4. I updated first post

5. i seriously doubt she is prego. bc is just as effect if she took it right lol. if she has u should def be in the clear

6. im not sure on this cuz im a dude but i thought the pill makes their period all wacky anyways

7. The pill is supposed to regulate the period home slice :)

8. For the love of...

Get a pregnancy test. Go to the store and buy one now.

And wear a fuckin' condom next time dude.

the lameness of a condom > the lameness of an unplanned child.

9. I know that, i thought that if it was irregular then it will regulate, and if its was normal it fucks it up.

Oh Well:D