She literally died in my girlfriend's arms...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoneheir, May 3, 2011.

1. People are pieces of shit.
    Animals will always love you and care for you no matter what.

2. Everyone forgets people are animals too....Sorry for the loss man, and sorry people have to act this way during a rough time for you and yours. It's completely uncalled for and downright childish really.

3. Have you ever bonded with a dog you've had your whole life? Guess not you son of a bitch.:mad:

4. #24 Redhead Smoka, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Go to hell.

5. that place does not exist

6. Death in general is stupid. People QQ over it for no reason

7. Get her a pit bull terrier puppy most loyal and loving breed there is and if anyone disagrees well they don't know the breed

8. Ok People...Just Report The Posts and We'll Deal With it....I Know it's Hard When Some Come in and Have Nothing Nice to Say....But Try to Stay on Topic Please!!!

9. Man I've been there, both trying to help a girlfriend through a major loss (father in my case) and watching my dog get hit by a car and die as a result.

The photo album idea is great, nothing could really be better and it's the best bet at bringing a tear-filled smile to your girlfriend's face.

It's definitely a bit too soon for a new dog IMO, I would try to wait for her to get used to not having a dog again before jumping right in with a new pup.

10. Oh man that's horrible.

11. Damn op. did the hummer stop after it ran it over?

my uncles dog got hit by the front bumper of a pickup and i saw it.
    that scene went so slow and i forgot about it. but now when im rethinking it its engraved in my mind. it can be traumatizing.

12. did you still go to the show?

13. Thanks to everyone who was positive for all of your support, and thanks to the mods for dealing with the random and unnecessary disrespect.

With the advice from everyone I've decided it's way too early to get her a dog right now but when I decide it's time I'll surprise her with a puppy.

And no, the Hummer didn't stop after he ran her over! But we are convincing ourselves that they had no idea since she ran under their back tires. Nothing we can do about it now so there's no need to put anymore hate or negative energy in our lives (which is why I'm ignoring the people trolling this thread)

I showed my GF all of your positive posts and she told me to thank you guys!

14. No but when the designer heard what happened she had three pieces sent over that same evening.

15. Sorry to bring back those memories

16. you should take lulu's remains to the micmac burial grounds,
    go up the hill and youll see a circle of stones , with a sign that says Pet Sematary, go past that area and bury your dog there
    then it will come back to life and be a zombie dog - problem solved

17. I appreciate this

18. damn, maybe im just desensitized because my dad died in front of me, but everytime one of my pets dies i just go out and get a new one.

she'll be ready when she gets to the point where she realizes her dog cant be replaced but that getting a new puppy will bring her a lot of joy.

19. Oh wow. I'm truly sorry for your loss man. I mean that. And thank you for the advice bro.

20. Oh my god. Dude I'm so sorry for you and your GF. And your dad to. My friends dad died in front of him, it sounds horrible. And I'm a huge pussy inside. I cried my ass off when my bird died. Blue American parakeet. Dude could hand feed and walked on shoulders first day we had him. He was $20, my dad said we could sell him for $400 easy. I didn't though, I kept the fella. But he died a year later, I am crying just posting this... But this just sounds horrible beyond the possibility of a bird dying from disease over a day.