Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

She is purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ins71nct, May 17, 2010.

1. Dealer just sold this for 45 1/8th to me. He charges 30 1/8 mids. I feel grateful right now for this pickup of a 1/4.

Only took 1 picture.
    [​IMG]

What does everyone think?

2. that's whats up. shit looks bomb.

lots of purple going around the US of A right now :)

3. Thanks man....yeah, just got some from another dealer the other day. I was desperate at that time paid 50 for a gram and 1/2 of some purple dank and gram and half of decent mids.

4. i think 50 is too much even by east coast prices for that deal. but if you got high then its all good

5. yeah, I didn't get pictures of that deal but, it did get me pretty high.

6. hehe its the season where the temp still drops siginificantly from night/day and we all know, a temp drop in the flowering range, makes purple weed.

EDIT: and in october, the most resin coated, beautiful nugs ever appear, and vanish like the smoke they produce

7. oh wow. that is beautiful my friend. :)

8. So pretty haha

9. very nicee!! Enjoy man! :smoking: