She hitting on me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Super Man, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Alright well this girl I've been friends with for a couple of weeks is cool as hell. She goes to party's, gets crunk, and don't give a fuck :) (hell yeah just rhymed), she's also very cute. I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend, and occasionally we will tlk about our significant others. But anywho, today somehow kissing/making out with people got brought up today and she was saying that it was "okay for people our age to kiss/make out with other people because it's not like we're married" and that if her boyfriend found out it would be trouble. She said its okay to have an appetizer, you just can't have the full meal. I'm not a good body language reader but could it be possible she was dropping a hint? (if you feel me). Tell me what y'all think.

2. thats a green light. makeout with her and see where you can take it.

3. DUDE! Go go go! Kiss the shit outta her.

4. Fuck that shit, give her the D.

5. Sounds like a bad idea to me, honestly, unless of course you don't care about your girlfriend.

6. Stick it in her ear OP.

7. #7 Niveuspuer, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Um... no you didn't.

Yes, she's clearly hitting on you. If I were you, I wouldn't be very receptive to it though. If she's still with her boyfriend and given the extent of her statement, she probably wouldn't put out for you anyway.

8. According to him she said "if her boyfriend found out."

9. Yes but according to the OP she also said she'd only go as far as kissing.

10. #10 jointfunction, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    How far away from each other were you? Was this a face to face conversation with the distance between two faces similar to two faces on a love-seat sofa and looking towards eachother? If you were this close she wanted you to do it then. Not sure, if the missed oppurtunity will be raised again in your favor.

If you were not so close then I wouldn't take it as suggestive towards you. For now, go on normally. That was
    nothing special.

Also, remember her eye language, smiling, voice, tone, volume, lust and other objects of pesentation. Most of the time our gut feeling is correct, especially with these type of things. Listen to your gut and not your mind. You will almost always be thankful, later in life, that you had. It brings great satisfaction.

11. I'd say go for it...but don't be a dick. Break up with your GF before you make any advances towards her.

12. If the tables were turned, how do you think you would feel if your girlfriend did the same thing? This is wrong on so many levels.

13. I wouldn't do it, personally. It causes too much pain.

14. Dude, no. If you're not going to be committed to your girlfriend then DON'T HAVE ONE!! You shouldn't even have had to make a thread about this.

15. Face to face.

16. Giving her some D well... sounds like not to great of an idea. Think about what you got. And what you could lose.

17. this chick is trouble!!!

18. yep huge hint used it before myself, she wouldnt say it if she didnt want you to kiss her

19. Yes, she's htting on you. No, you shouldn't take her up on it. And, if you love your girlfriend, and she's faithful to you, and you to her, why bother with this chick? (I'm assuming you have a standard monogamous relationship... if not, do whatever floats your boat.) Down the line, she'll probably be doing what she's doing to you right now, to some other guy. Think about what you want out of this. Do you just want to get laid? Maybe a LTR isn't for you right now. Cheating on your girl won't help you any though.

20. Cack her down