she has a boyfriend off campus and I want her.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StateofReverie, Nov 14, 2012.

1. #1 StateofReverie, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    Ok at this point, I don't even know what my morals are because I can't think rationally. I kind of want to try to steal her away from her boyfriend coz I mean the quality of the relationship is just so strained in a long distance relationship...I just don't believe in long distance relationships (we are freshmen in college btw)

As for the girl, we only get to see each other occasionally, don't have any classes together so when we do it's usually through mutual friends. We are always happy to see each other when our paths cross. I can tell she is an introvert, pretty timid and shy compared to other people in the groups. She always brightens up when I talk to her though, I mean that's a good thing right or am I just high right now?

:s what to do :/

Edit: LONG DISTANCE NOT LONG TERM OOPS

2. How do you know her relationship is strained? It sounds like you barely know her. Leave her relationship alone. It's none of your business. Especially if you are just looking to get into her pants. Have some respect.

3. Why would she leave her boyfriend, who she is in a committed relationship with, for someone who doesn't believe in long term relationships?
    Even if she does respond to you the way you've described, it's not an invitation to sabotage her relationship.

4. Do not assume on this situation. If you will going to pursue it, you might get hurt at the end.

5. Don't do anything. If you think it's okay to do something like that to a couple, then your head is fucked up.

You have no place to pursue her unless she is single. Don't be a dick bro.

6. you sir, are in a fantasy atm......... come back to us, PUT. THE BONG. DOWN. and step away

7. Dude I was in a long distance relationship for the first few months of college. It fell apart, but just dont be the reason for the relationship failing. Thats just a douche move.

8. Pretty much this.

Whether her relationship is "strained" or not, you said yourself that you don't "believe" in long term relationships, so her getting with you doesn't sound like it would result in anything worthwhile in the long run.

She's currently in a relationship, it's not any of your business how that relationship is going.

If you like her as a person, then be a good friend.

9. I meant long distance relationships IN GENERAL are strained compared to regular ones, hence the long distance

edit: oh shit....uh I meant long distance relationship not long term relationship LOL

10. Suggest a 3 some

11. Would a relationship with her be long distance? :confused:

12. no because we live like 2 minutes from each other?

13. Okay, cool, so you do believe in long term relationships then?

That still doesn't change much. You can't pressure her to get out of her current relationship without coming off as a total douche.

So I guess you have to decide whether you like her as a person enough to just be her friend. And maybe someday she'll break up with that dude and maybe you'll be there for her, and maybe you guys will have a chance.

But also, maybe not. :p

14. Well all I know going into this is best case scenario we are more than friends, worst case scenario we are friends. I do have more female friends than male friends so it's I am fine with just being friends but it would be nice to be more ya know?

15. Just leave it alone.

16. Yeah, but you can't make her dump her current boyfriend. And it would be an absolutely douchey move to even try to pressure her to dump her current boyfriend.

If you care about her, then just be there for her if/when things go wrong.

If you only want to fuck her, then move on to someone easier. :p

17. I'm friends with this girl here at school and last year, her current boyfriend now got her to break up with the guy she was going long-distance with and she did it. (quite excited at the time). now she's at a sad state, where this dude doesn't see her that often (although everyones in the same school, and it basically involves burning and having sex). and this chick's never had an orgasm from this dude, doesn't get the right affection, has contemplated ending this for almost a year. don't be this guy man

18. Don't ruin a girls happiness. You don't even know her.... So your attraction to her is probable just physical. Leave her relationship alone, when she's single go for her.

19. As a guy who dated a girl my freshman year who went to a different college than me, I will say this: If he finds out, he will kill you. Attempt it at your own risk.