She had Herpes?!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SonicKush, Mar 21, 2013.

1. There's this girl I've been fucking with for a few weeks and all was well, made out with her a few times and I planned on getting it in soon.
    And what do you know I see her yesterday with sores all over her mouth.
    Asked her friend " does your girl have herpes?"
    And she told me that she made out with some dude that had it last year and she has it now. Like really? Bitch didn't say anything. Can I get it if she wasnt breaking out when I kissed her?

2. Hahaha wow that's rough

You're in deep now buddy no point in turning back

Let her sit on your face

3. Eat up the herpes! Haha

4. No i don't think you can get it unless theres an active outbreak. I mean coldsores are the same thing as herpes right and fuckin everybody gets cold sores so.

However, if she sucks your dick WITH cold sores, thats a different story entirely, welcome genital herpes.

5. This bitch is never touching me, EVER. The sores on her mouth turn me off so much. Don't even think she could get me hard anymore

6. if shes hot give her to me. yolo!

7. sucks man. i had a herpes scare awhile ago, but it turned out alright. Hope it works out the same for you!

8. Nah, it's very unlikely that you will get it from her mouth to mouth unless she had an outbreak during the time you were kissing her. It unlikely but still possible

9. have you ever had a cold sore?

like 65% or people have herpes btw bro. it's not that big of a deal.

i got herpes it's not bad

10. Ive never had a cold sore man lol. I dont want them either, and its more of the principal that pisses me off. Ok sheshave herpes, but shes just like "its all good, im gonna go make out with this dude, probably suck his dick."
    Literally I was supposed to go hook up with her Friday. She had me fucked up.:mad:

11. "shutup and put your cock in my tight pussy!"

"you're so fucking hot. Oh I almost forgot (where's my manners), i am morally obligated to tell you I have genital herpes"

No David, i'm pretty sure it sucks

12. It is unlikely as the virus goes inactive while not attacking the skin, it hides in this case in some nerve near the ear. And the virus hsv1 and hsv2 is far more common than you think, some of the numbers I read I am reluctant to repeat because they are simply astonishing and unbelievable.

13. Never fails to be the quote of the day

14. well you could still have it and you will (it's highly unlikely you won't) get it sometime in your life just so you know. people generally don't tell people about oral herpes unless they are breaking out because it's less likely to spread/almost everyone has it.

your gonna be turning down A LOT of chicks if youdon't wanna hook up with any girls with it. but your also gonna get a lot who say no because they don't actually know what it is.

so you'll get it, so stop worrying and man up. it won't kill ya.

nope it doesn't suck. i had a coldsore recently go away and before that was 5 months ago before that was about 2 years.

and he said she has oral herpes... unless she's walking about and he's noticing break outs thru her clothes.

15. See idk man. Just thought about it, first time I hung out with her I tried to go down on her and she's like " Nah I don't think we should".
    Three possibilities:
    1. She didn't feel like it that night
    2. She was on her period
    3. She's got the genital herp

And I didn't mention she KNEW the dude that gave it to her had it and she was like " fuck it". Who's to say he was like " let me lick that pussy too" and she was " we'll fuck it"

16. Wow thanks David I actually feel better about going in raw now

Learn something new errday

17. #17 KingStun10, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    lool forreal u gunna be mad at someone for getting a cold sore?!? wtf man like most of the population gets these its like sayin "this girl i hooked up with came to school with pimples on her face! ewww it sew gross i cant believe she never told me she had acne" she deserves better than you so if u decide to stop seeing her tell her why and watch her laugh in your face for being so naive

Grow the fuck up

EDIT: if you have ever had a cold sour on ur lip u have a 0% chance of gettin genital herpes. fact.

18. herpes 1 is oral herpes (cold sores) which almost everybody in college has, its not a big deal

herpes 2 is genital herpes (warts) which is nasty and should be checked out lol

19. If you don't want the herp, then ill take it.

20. #20 SonicKush, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    Go get your dick sucked by a girl who has a break out then come back to me.
    And I'm really going to take advice from the guy who says " I don't do drugs, just weed". Lol