She Gave My Number To Her Interns

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by danteD, Jun 10, 2013.

1. A friends wife called me over the weekend asking if it was ok to give my number to a group of college girls she has interning for her so we could hang out. I thought sure why not. They call late Saturday night, but I'm with someone so I don't answer. They text the next afternoon telling me that my friend gave them my number and I had said I'd be interested in hanging out. I call early evening and no answer.

I'm trying not to put too much effort into this since I have plans most days and have no idea what these girls even look like, but I am curious about it all.Never had a blind group type thing happen. I'm curious because they could be Smoking hot, hideous, or just plain jane.

When/If decide to set something up:
    Do I bring along guy friends or just go solo to check em out. (since I am going in blind, looks wise).
    What kind of activity do we do? I'm guessing either dinner out, bar, suggest we cook dinner at one of our places (they all live together).

Thought Gentlemen?

2. Go for it. Bring a friend, unless you think you might want to take your pick of one in case a few of them are hideous or whatever. Go get something to eat or go to a cool park or something. If they're from out of town show them around. If they hit you up Saturday night they were probably thinking something along the lines of bars/movies/food. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

3. definitely bring a friend, that way you don't have to face these chicks alone if they're busted. me and my friend used to meet girls on MySpace and Facebook and meet up with them at the mall. always better when you're not alone

4. WTF? Why didnt shit like that ever happen to me?

5. sounds like a orgy to me, bring some bud and a box of rubbers

6. just ask your friend's wife if they're attractive, then when you don't trust her opinion - standard, bring a friend along and inform him about the situation. Your friend will be just as surprised and slightly excited as well because you never know the outcome. Go to a bar, let them get wasted and do whatever you want. I find it weird you were put in this fortunate position.

7. Hope OP delivers....his seed..

8. Lol bring a friend. And by friend I mean condom. And by condom I mean chloroform. If they ugly, hit the classic "drug n bail"

9. What college girl needs help finding a man? Seriously if she is good looking she is going to be beyond socially awkward. 

10. Go for it for sure, college chicks are awesome. However yeah like everyone has said, bring a friend or friends. Just make it clear the only reason they're coming is because of you so you get first round pick.

11. make them cook for you. just show up in an all white tux, eat dinner with all of them. then fuck them all while recording it, then sell it to me for $750,000. I'll go through my guy and sell it to Vivid and i will split the royalties with you 70% you, 30% me for life. you wont have to improv any type of story, just casual dinner then animalistic fucking. you gotta flex and look at the camera too. sounds like money!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]