She finally gave up...

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Alright I had this little metal pipe and a switchblade stashed in the pocket of some jeans that were in a stack in my closet. The other day I get out of the shower, and I'm about to leave so I go to grab my pipe and find the top pair of jeans folded over and I reach in the pocket of the pair below it and the pipe and knife is gone. I know it was my mom that took it, my dad never goes in my room. I was expecting to walk out of my room and get yelled at, but my mom acts completly normal. Everything was normal up until yesterday when my friend got busted and his mom called my mom cause I was with him. I basically got home stoned as hell, laughed through the short little talk my mom gave me, she basically rolled her eyes and went about her business. Here is the weird thing: my mom never told my dad. Hes the one who would get really mad, but she has yet to say a word to him. Its funny because we were on a 3 hour car trip and I played a bunch of Bill Hicks off my iPod and she really liked it...and she laughed a lot during the "war on drugs" parts of the act. I think my mom is finally giving up on trying to get me to quit smoking weed.

The moral: keep on smoking and stay determined. They'll give up sooner or later. :D

2. nice haha congrats or wearin them down ;)

3. haha yeah im still trying to get mine to give up but atleast they dont try as hard to catch me anymore

4. Yeah, i noticed that, I started smoking at a young age, and after a while of getting caught by my mom and not really caring, just explaining to her the arguments from the potheads point of view if you will, which is a lot more truthfull than the government one, she finally gave up, and chooses to make fun of my spending money on drugs...so yeah, just keep on smoking and eventually they give up.

5. i got a theory man, all our parents have smoked the reefer so they know the facts and they know its no big deal and know it helps with alot of stuff like insomnia and weird that most people have, all as long as it doesnt effect your life, like jail or what not, they're just happy your er living their childhood man, and they know it will pass like any phase in your life, my pops still smokes and knows i smoke, we have an understanding so congrats make sure you get that pipe back or ditch it and get a nice glass one, i hate metal

6. Actually neither of my parents have smoked, lame I know. My dad did coke once but thats it. I'll listen to them as soon as they've smoked it.

7. weird your parents dont smoke, thats pretty funny

8. Yeah i was in the exact same situation as you, even with the friend who ratted you out to. I had gotten caught by my parents twice (once at school which= whole lotta bullshit) and by my mom numerous times, also by my older sister. My mom after about the 3rd time of her catching me just gave up. I mean shes found zags, bongs, bud, stems, blunts, roaches, me red eyed etc. Some of my friends moms have called her telling i do it. She finally gave up, and honestly dude i think its really sad. I mean ive dissapointed my mom so many times to the point that she just doesnt want to deal with it anymore. I honestly know try to keep it alot more cautious, because for a long period i just didnt care. Im trying to at least make the illusion that im cutting back. But all in all she knows im a smart guy that can handle it, shes not to worried but it stil feels kinda sad that she just gave up.

I dont know, thats just the other side of my view on this topid.

9. No one quits smoking weed... they just take a long tollerance break 'til they get up to the Growroom in heaven or St. Peter at the gates hands them a fatty.

10. haha,+rep that made me laugh.

11. wow i wish my parents were like yours

12. Cool maybe now they'll let you play T rated games!

13. OMG if they do your so lucky im still stuck on the E rated ones :wave:

14. Eventually it will happen. Just yesterday infact I came home from work and my pylon where my bong is under was moved, and bong in plain veiw. I know I didnt leave it out from the wake and bake. She didnt say anything and I think she's just letting me know that she doesnt care that I smoke inside as long as I keep it responsible.

:hello:eric:hello:

15. Good news, and I love that avatar. +rep.

16. Meh... my mom steals my bud for herself.

17. my parents stopped trying after a wile.

but do you know it was you mom who took it? maybe it fell out your pocket.