She filling out finally??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by shawnmichaelmarshallc, May 26, 2021.

1. How much bigger do y'all think she will get 8 weeks into flowering? Sativa and I keep in greenhouse 12 hours a day[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. 8 to 10 weeks is usually flowering time so not much more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. heres a chart use it to see the trichomes and pistils to get an idea when your plants are ready ,,,, mac.. when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. The more sativa she leans the longer you can let her run. 15-20 weeks or longer is very possible. Our flower season starts Aug 1st and I've had Sativa go past Christmas.

They never do show much amber and I finally take them down. Mother of god stuff. Like a brain in a blender.

Easiest to find would be the pair of White Widows I grew in... 2015 I think. My thread will have it. With a near pure Sativa your really want to let them

BNW

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mac, The more Sativa it leans the less the damn things amber. I kept waiting and taking tiny snips and scoping. And Christmas came and went and it was Jan. I got tired of waiting. Likely could have gone longer. Hehe. Silly plants never did stop stretching. I had to work my ass off and crushed the shit out of her main stem keeping her on the horizontal below the 6 foot fence. They would have been 12-15 foot left vertical.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  6. You're growing panama red flowering that damn long haha kidding

7. Yea I want to get the most out of them so I need to be watching the trichomes for amber color...it's got to be almost pure sativa but I'm not sure cause it was just some fire bag weed seeds .

• Like Like x 1
  8. Close up on the trichomes[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. yea i grew a sativa bag seed once with red pistils bloody thing when on flowering and makng a few pistils for over weeks.....i had it in a pot outside ,,like you keep looking at pistils etc had to chop it down in the end ..its wasnt finished but i dried what i had it wasnt the best smoke but i used it to mix with some indica i had and together it smoked ok .....a Jamaican guy who used to live next door had a sativa around 12ft tall still growing to December when he chopped it down just before we had a heavy frost ..lol ....your lucky to be able to grow out side BrassNwood ....oh well if his sativa dont show much amber he can just try a sample when he thinks its ready and dry the sample and smoke it ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yea everyday there are new white pistil growth each bud is about 1 1\2 inch long and there are about 32 buds on it....this is my very first grow I have another one that's from the same bag that's like 5 weeks behind her....i just lolipopped each budsite on her.....so I'm probably gonna give her another week or so them harvest the main tops and try to reveg to get another harvest before the season is up....do y'all think I over did it with the trimming of the fan leaves??? I trimmed it like a week ago and this is what she looks like already.[​IMG][​IMG]