She figured me out.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheWolph, Dec 5, 2012.

1. My wife has figured out a way to tell if I'm high. I didn't realize it, but when I get high, I put on my old Navy coveralls. They are just comfy as hell when you're high. So I'm just chillin in a military uniform high as hell, lol.

2. That really mad me laugh. That is funny. Any kind of soft clothing like sweatpants are the best when your high so i don't blame you.....do she have an issue with you smoking??

3. Hahaha awesome!

4. Ahhhhhaahahah I thought this was gunna be the thread where his wife makes him breath out of his nose to tell...

5. Nah, she doesn't have any problems with my smoking, she just gives me that look like "uh huh, I know you're high fucker". lol. It's all in good fun though.

6. I've converted almost my entire wardrobe to sweat pants and hoodies

7. Totally read that as Old Navy coveralls, not old Navy coveralls.

8. I didnt laugh, this must have been too funny to the point of breaking my humor bone ?

9. Yeah, I was thinking about that when I wrote it korkimann. I was hoping people would get that I was talking about an old pair of my Navy coveralls versus some store bought Old Navy coveralls, lol.

10. Me too! I was like "Huh, first person I've ever heard say that denim overalls were their go to comfy wear." I LOL-ed at this whole thread, this is hilarious.

11. I fucking love hoodies

12. Yeah, me too. I've got a few of them that I just leave around to lounge in. You can stash all kinds of shit in them.

13. Well, this was a cool story.

And I actually mean that

14. Do not you all get tested once a year randomly?

15. Oh I just got out of the Navy a couple months ago. I was in for ten years, and yeah, they tested us a lot. I'm just now getting back to being able to smoke again. It's pretty damned nice. I've missed it.

16. :confused:

Edit: Ohhhhhhh