She didn't say anything

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrtreework, Oct 21, 2012.

1. So I hung out with his girl all day and we really seem to hit it off it was the first time that we hung out more exclusively; she hung out with me and my bros all day while sticking to me until the party we went to later that night, I went to said party bringing her along and there, we got stupid high, the whole time she stuck with me, making sure she sat next to me. My friends and I along with her get picked up. And we drop her off at her house and I walk her out in front of her door I told her that " I'm really super fucking blazing high but I think I like you" yeah I know... fucking smooth sike but basically she didn't say anything she said bye but in a good way and went inside. And I don't know what that means I think she likes me but she didn't say anything

2. Contrary to popular belief telling a girl you like her after telling her how unsober you are doesn't really mix well.

How about next time tell her she's pretty. Or even, hey you're really cool, I like you let's get dinner sometime

3. Yeah saying you were completely stoned and you liked her might make her think you're only saying it because you were stoned and wanted to get some action. Try saying it when you're sober and see what kind of reaction you get then.

4. you done goofed

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Contrary to popular belief telling a girl you like her after telling her how unsober you are doesn't really mix well.

How about next time tell her she's pretty. Or even, hey you're really cool, I like you let's get dinner sometime[/quote]

^he's right. Shoot her a text, or better yet a phone call and ask her out to lunch/dinner. Sober and tell her you'd like to spend more time with her. If she's interested, she will be down. If not, you'll know. Good luck man!

6. [quote name='"Durb"']Yeah saying you were completely stoned and you liked her might make her think you're only saying it because you were stoned and wanted to get some action. Try saying it when you're sober and see what kind of reaction you get then.[/quote]

My ride was there, waiting for me, I know she didn't think I wanted action. But she was stoned too I ended up talking about my current state of mind I think because I was stupid sounding due to being around [10]

7. I've done that goofed before too. It really doesn't go well. haha oh well fuck it.

8. If she likes you she's not gonna care about the way it was worded

9. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']you done goofed[/quote]

He did done goof didn't he

10. Telling girls you str8 up like them is foolish.. You should try and smooth things over and play off that night like you were just being playful.. Good luck blade and keep us updated :smoke:

11. I've talked to her since and she's still acting like she is interested but we haven't mentioned last night. I don't know how or if I should

12. "Im really blazing high but I think I like you"

"byeeee :)"

13. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']"Im really blazing high but I think I like you"

"byeeee :)"[/quote]

Pretty much exactly how it went

14. Hey blades thanks, I'm going to try and talk to her tomorrow about it in private but I don't know what to say I'm asking for your help on what to talk about and what to say. I'm not very smooth so any advice helps

15. [quote name='"mrtreework"']Hey blades thanks, I'm going to try and talk to her tomorrow about it in private but I don't know what to say I'm asking for your help on what to talk about and what to say. I'm not very smooth so any advice helps[/quote]

Be honest and straight forward but not overbearing. Just say "hey, wondered if you wanted to hang out again and go to lunch?" Simple. Don't over think it man. It's easier than you think.

16. Just be a normal human being.

Is that an option?

17. Try to talk with her about the things that you want to know.

18. i stopped reading after "me and my bros," but being a normal person seems like a decent idea.

19. GLuck man, I'm sure you'll do fine. Don't overthink and just be casual about it - she sounds like she could be as into you as you are into her, and she may get quite excited over the fact that you're asking her out.