She didnt let me hit it tonight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stride420, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Why u gettin so hung up on this chick. It was the first night let it go try again next time when she feels more comfortable around you. Play on

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

2. sounds like she's real into you LOL

3. Sounds like she's into dry anal fisting...

4. Think she just used u for some fun/pleasure that's y she didn't mind the touching, you just got it in your head that you'll get some fun as well n she was like nope lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Did she feel the awkward boner between her butt?
    Maybe it isn't big enough, OP.

Or so big it frightened her.

6. These kind of girls take time. Be patient my friend. Show her ur not like the other guys (when really u are lol)

7. I'm pretty sure this is why roofies were invented.

8. Watch "Unforgivable 3" on Youtube and the answer will become abundantly clear.

9. She's toying with you or something haha. That would mess with my mind. Or maybe she has had a rough past with relationships? Could be any number of things. Maybe ask her? You'll never know if you don't ask.

10. She just didn't want things to go too far. It seems pretty obvious to me and I'm a dude so I never understand these things. If you started kissing it would've escalated so she made you wait. Hang out with her a couple more times and if it happens again bitch be loco

11. Damn OP...if God intended for you to get laid on every date he wouldn't have given you two hands and invented shower gel. You're hand is gonna love love you even if you is a premature ejaculator.....Just saying...put out your own damned fires....

[​IMG]

Ack ack ack ack

12. Yea I get the feeling she didnt want to come off too easy. When she said "well if you really want to ", that probably meant her saying "yea if you want more than just sex".. idk im high

13. #53 So_savage420, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I think she didn't want to give it up. The easy ones usually say "I dont usually do this with anyone but....." yea yea sureee and then they give it up. True story

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391902366.589376.jpg

But really doe there are a number of possibilities. Virgin, shy, didn't wanna look like a slut, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #55 Crates, Feb 9, 2014
    Don't sweat it OP. It's just that much more satisfying when you finally hit it.

That is, if you hit it. 

16. Gotta put in work OP. To me slutty chicks are gross, and I'd never date a chick I banged first chance I got. Half the fun is in the hunt. In my experience after rubbing her box things should be a go from there, so I can see why this is quite confusing

17. I love GC so much. This type of stuff is the whole reason I come on this website anymore :D. But yeah, that chick sounds like she's just playing around, you're just over thinking it. It was your first night together after all, she probably didn't want it to go all the way on the first night.

18. #58 Stride420, Feb 9, 2014
    I plan on hitting it for sure and if I do I'll update this thread.

Yeah I kinda like the fact that she didn't wanna be too easy. If that's the case and she's not crazy has issues maybe she's gf material.

19. Tbh she might not have wanted I going to far. Or she didn't shave that day lol

20. hey girl wanna come over to my place now?