Shaving your junk

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RedEyedAdam, May 12, 2011.

1. #21 Deleted member 288974, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    glad im not the only one

2. i like to keep it completely shaved. balls, too.

3. how do u guys put razors to your balls yo?? i couldnt do that. and plus when i used the electric razor sideburn thing it always pinches lol :smoke:

4. I am pretty much hairless down there
    some people might think its unattractive, but whatever man.. better then having a fur bikini

5. I shave mines, just hate them ingrown hairs. It sucks cause pubes are thick as fuck,

6. #26 THCtaker, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Here here

7. I dont know where to stop shaving on my taint. Whole thing? Half? Stop right after balls?
    No clue.

8. I feel you guys, it's so much better shaven, but such a chore to do and ingrown hairs or an itchy crotch isn't ideal for the first few days. I tent to get lazy, tell my gf to deal with it haha. I might give nair a shot..

9. I shave mine, makes it look fucking massive.

10. Hahaha it's times like these when I can appreciate being a girl. It seems like shaving balls would be really hard.

11. The first time I shaved completely it took like two hours, last time it took under 10 minutes. It's hard to decide how far back you wanna take it though. Personally, I shave the balls and enough of the taint so you can basically get at the balls from any angle without hair in the way. It's amazing how much more attention the balls get when they're smooth. :cool:

12. smooth as silk. the chicks love it.

13. yea just dip your balls in nair

14. trim it with cissors i find it looks better than no hair at all(aka like a shaved pussy) and too much hair(aka osama beard style)

15. Mine looks like an enchanted forest.

Actually Id compare it more to this
    [​IMG]

thats basically a macro shot of my balls

16. Balls of warcraft

17. shave your balls if you want them sucked

18. I hate hair. I remember being a little kid and seeing how hairy my dad was and I knew that was my fate and I wasn't looking forward to it. Now that that day has come and gone I'm thankfully not as hairy as my dad, but hairy enough.

So I trimmed my chest, #2 is my fav, and definitely my junk! I trim my pubic region with a #2 as well, differ razor, then I hop in the shower, grab the razor and shaving cream and continue working on the junk. I lather everything up and carefully shave until I'm all silky and smooth

So fuck hair, I hate it

19. you World of Warcraft playing mutha fucker :laughing: Your balls reak of Felwood.. Fuck that place... fuckin rogues... stupid stealth...