shaving vs waxing

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dazednconfusedd, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Ok so I've been shaving my woman area since as far back as i can remember. It always comes out smoothly never had any complaints or anything. But i don't know, lately I've been wanting to get it waxed. Im half Italian half Mexican and my hair seems to grow back fast. I told my fiance i wanted it done and he says its fine either way but says getting a wax isn't important. What do you prefer? Is getting a wax have a sexy turnout? Im curious! Advice please

2. From my view, it doesn't matter to me. As long as there is no plantation going on.

3. Lol....good answer

4. Waxing is better. Less upkeep. That's the only real advantage. We'll and no razor burn if you are prone to that.

5. Waxing is better imo. I stopped shaving a few months ago. And I don't think I'll ever shave again. Waxing is kind of expensive though.

6. How much is it for a wax and how.long does it last?

7. I paid $40 and it last me about a month. T

8. Hmmm that's actually not too bad. I think i really wanna try it. I wonder how many days im gonna have to go without shaving :/

9. #9 tankard, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    i shave right now cause im broke and cant afford 70 dollar wax every 2-3 weeks but if you can afford it i highly recomend it im french and scotish so i know were your comin from and it brings your downstaires to a whole other level haha seriously smooth as a babys bottom

and the regrowth is much less the hair comes in much finer and you dont get the stubble shaving leaves behind

your hair down their needs to be atleats 1cm i think to wax also

10. Call your place of interest and they will definitely tell you all the do's and donts.

11. Thanks for all of the info :)

12. Eh, theyre both fine both methods work imo but, I really wanna try getting it threaded, I thread my eyebrows all the time and Im waiting for them to start threading a bikini at least at this shop i visit, just because threading lasts for sooo long like over a month sometimes for my eyebrows, so Im interested in how it would work for the bikini area at least