Shaving ur genital.................new look

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by *RazzleDazzle*, May 23, 2010.

1. I'm a chick, and I've had an icy hot tube burst open open when I was rubbing it on my calf. It got on my upper thighs, and holy hell, I wanted to die. Best part was explaining to my bf at the time's Mom why I was late when she was coming to pick us up.

2. :laughing:

3. I'm glad at least someone knows how awesome it is... ;):devious:

4. "After I was done, I sprinkle some GOLD BOND powder around my penis and start rubbing it in...very cool sensation.... When I was done.....I realized I have a cute looking dick.:devious:.........looks gorgeous. "

I'm debating whether or not this was signature worthy lol. Seriously funniest thing I've read all day... awkward, but funny none the less.

5. Haha totally bro, that's exactly what I use/do, but I don't really do anything with the balls.

And uuhhhh...I think I have a nice lookin dick as well but I wouldn't call it cute.

6. I prefer my man to just trim. The prepubescence look is a bit of a turn off. :eek:

7. WOW im speachless but hey at least you have the hairless balls to post it but for now imma bolt and hide. :bolt::hide: hey i found a body :poke:

8. LOL yea good luck with that buddy, thanks for the laugh OP

9. Either this guy's a little odd or that is some daaaaaaank bud he's been smoking :laughing:

10. ^
    Exactly that.

11. In the words of a 4channer:

"Don't shave bro, trim. Stubble=not cool"

Just think how weird thats going to look when you have like .5 inch long pube hairs

12. I trim my pubes, not a shaver. I hate those lil stubs :mad:

13. dicks aren't cute man

but kudos on gold bond... in marching band back in my high school days all the guys would throw some gold bond down our pants if we were chafing or something. damn that felt crazy haha

14. :DDUDE,one word.....NAIR...LOL..;)

15. roflol...:Dthis one time at band camp...hahahahaha;)

16. I've kept my dick shaved since the first time a chick refused to get fucked by me because of my pubes.

17. Was she 12? Or are you a gorilla?

18. People come ON! this is pandors motherfucken BOX! people post abvoujt everything here, from crack to transexuals, hell ive even seen an extremely succesful anal masturbation thread on here but one guy makes a post about shavin his pubes and half of you are fucken trippen? quite frankly im ashamed. gc commnity, youve failed me.

19. I dont care who you are your dick aint "cute". Thats why some people refer to sex as "bumping uglies"

20. I'm sorry if Grasscity is not meeting up to your usual anal-banging, donkey-fucking, cat-pissing standards...

We'll try harder next time. :D