Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaving the stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian The Blunt, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Ok, i'm out of bud until Monday, and I have some stems from some Dank and the stems are very crystally. If I took a knife and shaved off the crystals and little bits of bud will I get high?

2. that's pretty desperate.

3. OP didn't ask if it was desperate or not :rolleyes:

4. if you have a substantial amount, id say make iso hash or something. :cool:

5. ive done it before..works quite well actually

6. Definitely. You just need something to put it on top of so that you can smoke it.

7. my friend smoked stems and said that it got him a very little buzz but tasted like shit.

8. I think it's a fine idea. Naysayers can naysay all they want. I've been desperate quite a few times in my 5 year toking life and I can name more than once that fine ground stems got me high. I have a coffee machine grinder though so it makes being lazy easier, shaving sounds like a pain in the ass.
    Just with stems it takes a lot more.

9. the stems even have THC in it, just smoke it all, or put it into some Firecrackers.

10. 1: OP squeeze every last bit of THC from any legitimate source of it!

2: I think we need settle this one and for all. Do stems give you a headache? Never tried it but its good to have a backup. Anything better than smoking res as a backup lol.

11. good idea.

12. that's what i did, i had about 7 Grams of Dank stems saved up, i made a shitton of Firecrackers by grinding the stems, and putting them on there, i use a tobacco grinder, and also collect the Trichs that fall off inside and put them on there.

13. I had a big pile of stems at one point, and when I ran out of weed for a while I was still able to get high by putting the stems in a pill container, turning it upside down, and shaking the hell out of it. The crystals and whatnot would accumulate around the brim.

I don't know cleaned off your stems are, or even how much you have though, so I'm not sure if this will work for you. I think I would often purposely leave little pieces on the stems just in case I ever did run out. (Lol, I know I'm weird.)