Shaving the pubes?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Alphå, Jun 15, 2006.

1. for me its how i shave if im n a hurry n shit ill get razor burn and bleed a lil 2 it sucks :( heeelppp

2. the deodorant works! that is an ingenious idea. and to stop from bleeding, shave down. with the grain of the hair. use a fresh razor if it feels like its pulling.

3. When they start growing back it itches like a bitch:mad:

4. I shave everything! I'm always scared I'm going to cut my shaft trying to get the hairs that are kinda on the bottom side of it. And I don't get the hairs that are actually on the balls with a razor, scissors for those bad boys. Oh yeah, when I'm feeling dirty I shave my butt too, but not on a regular basis.

lol why would you shave up? that's just asking for it.

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, I have very few hairs actually on my balls, just go to town on them with scissors.

6. This is random but...
    I have pretty long hair (Ginger locks -_-), and I was in the shower washing with Head & Shoulders, and I was washing the foam outta my hair. Let's just say, Head & Shoulders makes your pubes feel all soft and smooth.

7. first time i shaved the boys i got bad razor burn.... but now i learned dont shave up shave down...

8. Heard a statistic on the radio that said 85% of women prefer their men 'shaved'