Shaving the pubes?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Alphå, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Come on, I know we've all done it.

I give mine a good trim every time I get a haircut now. Bald balls feel so good, and I'm sure the extra airflow is healthy

Thoughts?

2. i shaved em once. got too itchy though. now i just stick to giving 'em a nice trim every so often. i'm sure the girls are thankful for it haha :smoke:

3. you think with the wrong head.

4. used to do it all the time in the marines. it does improve air circulation and the ladies love it

5. everytime i shave the boys for the next 3 days people think i have crabs or something

6. It can get quite wild if I dont trim round the shaft at least. Yeah, its for the girls. They shave up everything for me, so I'll trim a bit for them.

I used to enjoy the airflow, but I've become acclimated to it, thus losing its spleandor for me.

Never had any problems with itching, thank god.

7. For me its like this: A woman doesnt want to find a damn wolverine growing in your pants anymore than you would want to find one growing in hers! It itched the first few times i did it but not anymore :p

8. hell, the ladies give us the courtesy (sp?) of making it nice and smooth, why shouldnt we? i am not ashamed to say i shave my balls clean! you don't want to eat in a forest do ya? so why make the ladies?

9. i keep my shit trimmed I do not like the whole bald thing but thats cool, I just shave around the base of the shaft adn the balls, I take sciccors to the rest of the bush to keep it bout 1/2 inch long. Balls HAHA! JOE>

10. Yep... cept I use a magic touch for the saftey of my fellas :). Haha

11. <--- bare

Here's a trick to prevent itching if you shave down to the skin - I don't know how well it'd work for guys (just trying to apply it and everything) but this does work for sure on girls: After shaving, after you get out of the shower or whatever, put a thin layer of deodarant (sp?) over the newly-shaved area. But it has to be the white kind, not the gel or spray on kind. I don't know why, but it reduces itching and bumps and stuff.

12. Wow, if it works for guys - good tip.

13. Yeh, i dont like a huge massive bush..PLUS it makes the soldier look even bigger then it is :D

14. I always shave that shit. My fiance likes it shaved too. :)

15. Always nice and trimmed.;)

16. yeah i trim.

I'm not even about to start tackling the ass hair though.

17. Sometimes if I'm feeling feisty I'll shave it all off cuz it does feel good but if I don't have time I just trim around the shaft so my girl doesn't swallow a bush as she's goin down.

18. Ass shaving is prolly hard to do, i mean look at the crack how do you even try that? JOE>

19. Currently?

20. Bend over in front of the mirror.