Shaving the Naughty Parts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SassyMelassy, Nov 13, 2010.

1. From what I gather, GC is made up of more men than women, so I'm going to enlist all you stoner-men for a little bit of input.

I hate shaving. Not just "down there" but all together. It's time consuming and unpleasant...I have super sensitive skin (which some of you may be able to empathize with) and after the first day it's itchy as fuck, red, bumpy, and all together grotesque.
    When I was young, I was adamant about keeping things smooth and clean, and for the summer months, I tend to adhere to this practice, HOWEVER, I HATE IT!

My question is this:
    Does it really matter to ye olde gents whether a girl is shaved or not?

How do you feel about the natural girls who don't shave at all? Is there any level of hotness that could cancel out body hair?

I'm fascinated with these socio-cultural expectations.

2. Are we talking completely shaved?

I don't think that's necessary personally.

My opinion is that all you gotta do is keep it trim enough that you don't think anyone would ever look at your pubes and think they're "long".

Just my opinion, different guys are gonna have intensely varying opinions on this haha.
    :wave:

3. 1. Absolutely. Needs to be bald, or very neatly trimmed with a SMALL amount of pubes. Only above the vagina, NEVER ON.

2. Absolutely not.

4. fully agreed.

Edit: YAY, 420th post in a pussy shaving thread.

Time for a truly massive bong hit!

5. its funny you bring this up mallassy because i just tried shaving my balls for the first time ever today and it went pretty well.... lathered them up with shaving cream and took hold and went slow and it actually felt pretty good while doing it also now my big balls have more room to breath

6. Well, assuming that the rest of the body is shaved, I really don't mind a little hair down there.

However, I still want to actually see what I'm stickin my pecker in...

7. Thanks for making me visualize your big breezy balls bro :yay: :eek: :confused:

8. I dont want to brave a jungle to get to your naughty parts.

9. I'd prefer completely shaven

10. It's nice if she's "bald" but I won't complain as long as the hair is kept in check.

11. Personnally im a guy and i hate hair my sister calls me being a girl for it but i dont give a fuck because i find it gross. Compare a good looking guy with average-to-much hair on his body to the same good looking guy with no hair on his body the second will look better. Same goes for girls, seeing as me for example takes my fucking time to shave the hair on my face and around my cock and other places...

I never understood what the fucking point of hair is its just pointless and adds uglyness to random people if no one had no hair anywhere except face that would be a dream world.

12. yes. landing strip is fin though

13. #13 Bong Wizard, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    The recent trend of shaving and trimming pubic hair has had some unpleasant consequences for those that do so – unsatisfying sex lives and a corresponding increase in uninformed patients seeking help from sex therapists.

The reasons for this lie in human physiology. Persons that shave or trim their pubic hair are unwittingly eliminating from their bodies an extraordinarily powerful ingredient in the recipe for satisfying sexual relations – pheromones, bodily secretions that are unconsciously sensed by the human brain and deemed highly necessary for fulfilling sexual relations by physicians specializing in human sexuality.

A specialized structure located inside the nose called the Vomeronasal organ detects invisible airborne and odorless pheromone molecules that are produced in specialized sweat glands (apocrine glands) which occur primarily in the genital and axillary areas, and to a lesser degree in the naval and anal areas of the body. Body hair in these areas trap and concentrate the apocrine gland pheromone secretions, where naturally occurring bacteria begin to decompose them.

During this natural decomposition process, pheromones are released into the air as sweat evaporates from the skin and body hair. Once airborne, especially during sexual relations, these pheromones are sensed by the Vomeronasal organ. These signals are then sent through specialized nerves to a part of the brain called the hypothalamus -- a part known for its capacity to alter one's emotions, hormones, and sexual behavior. During sexual relations, the effect of pheromones is extraordinarily powerful, resulting in a high degree of stimulation and activity.

Elimination or reduction of body hair in the area of the apocrine glands results in a corresponding reduction of pheromones. This in turn translates into mildly to highly decreased sexual stimulation of one's sexual partner. The main pheromones produced by the apocrine glands are: In males: Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone. These pheromones strongly increase the desire for sexual intercourse in women. In females: Copulins, an assortment of fatty acids and other biological molecules that serve to induce copulation in men. Interestingly, research has demonstrated that homosexual males and females react as strongly to pheromones released by members of their own sex, as heterosexual males and females respond to pheromones released by member of the opposite sex.

heh....heh....so see....everything in nature has a purpose so remember this when you or your partner wants to shave off that lovely, wonderful pubic hair. :D

[​IMG]

14. ^I'm sorry, but a hairy bush isn't justified by high pheromone levels.

I'd rather see the pussy than smell it

15. Sorry, but female shaving is a must. Hair anywhere besides the head, and a small amount above the vagina, are a serious no no.

16. i preferr trimmed at least, its weird when the hair gets all wet

17. if you dont want to shave at least keep it trimmed short. but not too short, otherwise its like needles :shudders: .

i''m thinking of posting the demi moore photo as a good example of what i dont like... but would that count as nudity?

18. I personally keep mine neat, for my own sanity
    It get's to a point when I'm like, "Let's get out the bush-whacker."
    I am really considering waxing, but god, that's terrifying.

19. Well there are those men, me being one, that like a full crop of thick hair. I am always on the lookout for a little extra hair on the arms, because for the most part that means a nice big bush. Guess it takes all type to make the world go round.;)

20. I'm not an old gent, but I expect a girl to be trimmed at least. I trim myself quite often. Shaved is nice but not at all necessary.