Shaving - Girls vs. Guys

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DutchX5, Nov 23, 2011.

1. I think its gross if women don't shave at all. Even if its just a trim, that better than nothing. Men, I can't stand to be completely shaved. If its a light trim, not so bad. If they shave or trim short, it kinda grosses me out. :|

2. There was just a thread like this not too long ago.
    I think it is disturbing how anti-body hair, especially for women, our culture is. I mean, I shave occasionally and I stay mostly trimmed for hygeinic reasons, but wtf?
    It makes zero difference to me at all if a guy doesn't manscape...

3. I offer but if she don't want, why make it awkward?

'hey look! This mole looks like Montana!'

4. I feel like no one got what my OP was about... basically a trick to get a deepthroat...

5. I don't make my boyfriend shave.. He's a man.. its just the way he was meant to be.. but me.. I shave only when i have too.. lol.. maybe every other day..
    Its a lot of maintain to keep all this up lol..
    ash

6. I prefer shaven it looks and feels better. I dont like it when its all crazy wild... lol I don't force my partner to shave, though. Its just preference really.

7. for females i prefer at least trimmed. Thankfully never had a full on bush. Some girls trim, some shave whatever, it's all good. As far as i'm concerned i keep it, when there is a female companion, trimmed. If no female, i TRY to keep it trimmed. But if i'm not getting any anytime soon from anyone, yea i don't trim every week or 2 like i would when i'm gettin some on the regular. Besides my ex/baby mama/fuck buddy hates body hair (funny cause i'm like a bear) and that's the only part i'm willing to trim. Shaved it once, looked retarded. Hair, hair, hair, bald spot, more hair. yea i laughed, then she laughed. Told her, u asked for it.

8. I'm not a fan of extremely hair guys. Some chest hair is fine and its never bothered me on arms, legs etc. Now if its a hairy back... yuck!! I know that's a little shallow. Pubes don't bother me at all. :)

9. I am always clean shaved. Cock Balls and Grundel area.

My wife changes her style to whatever I happen to be in to that week. Once she died her pubic hair purple.

I did notice that blow jobs are better, they are more willing to 'ball goggle' ya when it's not buried in fur.

10. This. Trim that shit up! Honestly, You're not a caveman anymore!

11. I got it man, i thought it was funny, seems like no one else got it tho hah:smoke:a:p

12. lol it just got hijacked into a personal preference thread

13. Dont shave when your high.....Mother fuckin razer burn

14. As a girl I like to shave down there, looks and feels sexy when its smooth. Plus I'd feel embarassed if a guy wanted to go down on me and the hair situation down there was not right at all. Guys, I think its a little weird totall bald, but definitely trim, keep the bush short.

15. I shave usually completely or leave a strip depends on my mood when I do it I guess lol. I do it for myself, I feel like it is cleaner and more comfortable

I prefer guys to trim, it is unpleasant to end up with a pube in your mouth. Nothing quite kills the mood for a hot sexy blowjob like trying to get a nasty pube out of your mouth while trying to maintain some marginal fraction of sexiness while doing so.

Besides having less hair means less smell and no girl(okay most and ill admit there are occasions when I've given my boyfriend head first thing in the morning regardless if we had sex all night) wants to suck a guys dick if it reeks like sweaty dirty balls..just saying.

It immediatly is a turn off, would you want to eat a pussy that smelled dirty?

So guys, shower daily and trim if a lady is going down there. You don't need to trim it short you're a man you should be hairy. But keep it a little under control.

Just my .02

16. I'm pretty sure it's known around these parts that
    I'm on the anti hair bandwagon. It's a personal choice,
    I like to be clean shaven, I hate having hair down there.
    I've been shaving it ever since it started to grow...
    and I've never once heard a compliant about it.

In fact, I would be appalled if a man asked me to grow
    it out. It could only get to a certain point before I've
    had enough and it just HAS to go.

:laughing:

Plus I mean, it's more pleasurable for me and probably
    him as well. I love feeling the silky smoothness. If I enjoy
    touching myself, then I bet my special someone will enjoy
    it just as much...if not more...it better be more.

:devious: :ey: :smoke: :p

(Fuck I should've asked for laser treatments for X-mas!
    Or maybe that's a little embarrassing. "Thanks Grandma!")

:laughing: