Shaved my balls!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by POTSTYLZ, Oct 23, 2007.

1. So at the request of my girl I shaved the whole cock/ball area. I kinda like it, so free. Dont think im going back to hairy nuts EVER!!!!!

HA ha long live the hairless balls

2. Well POTSTYLZ, I dont have balls, but I think shaving everything is great lol. My gf giggles at me when we're in the shower together and she sees me shave ALL of my "areas" down there, but she LOVES the smoothness and loves to let her fingers wander aaalllll around becuase its soooo smooth. :cool:
    I think its cool that you tried it on request of your girlie! ;)

3. im definitly not going back ever. we just "tried" it for the first time. yeah im staying bald downstairs forever

EDIT: sensi I live vicariously through the talk of you and your girlfriend.

4. Too much work to maintain that area as completely shaven.
    I prefer to do hedge-trimming.

5. OMG... excuse me for a minute.

6. ...yesssss? [​IMG]

7. dude, i cant stand when the hair grows back,,,,ITCHY AS FUCK!!!
    so keep it up, or yer gonna be at a wendys or some shit scratching yer balls goin ,,,,,hmmmm,,,should i get a milk shake????

and a word of advice....DONT GET YER BALLS WAXED!!!or yer spider,,,fuckin ouch man. fuckin ouch.

8. From a girls perspective, I think its ok. I guess it just depends. The smooth area is nice, but at the same time I don't want to be thinking while I am with my boyfriend that he is a 5 year old kid with no hair. A little hair is good for me.. not too much.. that shit hurts!

9. if you want girls to suck your balls when they blow you, you gotta shave your balls.

10. I'd be so afraid to cut open my sac and have my buddies fall onto the floor or something...

Maybe I'll try it...one day.

11. hahahahahahahah ull love it till it starts to itch!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

12. What he said.

13. not true

14. this man speaks the truth

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im not ever letting u live this down.

and i wil never see susie the same ever ever agian

16. Hahaha thats some funny shit.

I agree with the guy who trims. I trim. In the past I've shaved & even used hair removal (if you do the latter use a product for sensitive skin, unlike what I did!) but the regrowth/itch will kill you. Luckily partners I've had don't mind working the jewels trimmed so I havent need to shave for ages and may never again. Coz scratching the sack like a demon whilst your in line at the movies with your lady isn't good for anyone involved.

17. I need to stay out of Pandora's box. This is getting me in trouble.

18. lol only the girls of GC. :D

19. ;) Ah, I love this City!:smoke:

20. ill trrim mine short u tend to sweat less with no jungle and u dont get seaty balls.