shave your pubes guys

Discussion in 'General' started by fingersticky, Jul 9, 2013.

1. I just had a thought. Why don't guys shave their pubes? I was about to give a guy a blow job but it was a RAINFOREST!!!! Sorry but the last blow jobs I've given, all the dudes shaved and that's the only way I like it. You can argue that "oh it's not about your preference, if you're down, you do it" but remember you're getting the treat so SHAVE YOUR PUBIES.

2. Hm, I don't shave and my girl doesn't mind, but I guess its a respectable wish if you're doing the favor!

3. I do shave my pubes, i would hate to suck on a girl with a hairy pussy and i would know how the girl feel if she tried to suck a hairy dick, so i shave my dick if i intend to have sex

4. Every guy I know shave there pubes, but I'm part of the younger generation. Guys who don't are look down on kind of lol, I think it's funny.

5. I yrim or shave

6. I trim. Shaving is gross and a hassle.

If a girl doesnt wanna suck my dick cuz i got some stubble, well she can suck my fucking dick for all i care.

7. #7 FaMiLytilIdie, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    I shave mine because I know that I wouldn't have sex with, let alone go down on, a girl who doesn't shave her pubes regularly. Hair down their is fuckin nasty. Like seriously, its not a 1974 issue of playboy it's 2013 shave the shit off, it's nasty. I've literally told girls before we had sex that if they want to fuck or do anything like that they better be shaved or we aren't doing anything and then I offer them a razor, but so far I haven't had a girl that needed to shave before we fucked...Because like I said, It's 2013 not 500 b.c. so the majority of Americas population is shaved up. Just like I like it  :smoke:

Edit: @[member="GazzaOak"] wtf you shave your dick? Lol I don't even grow hair on my dick. Serious question do people grow hair on their dicks?? Because I swear I have absolutely no hair on my dick not even stubble. When I shave down there I mean my balls (pain in the ass), ass crack (even bigger pain in the ass, no pun intended), then above my dick but below my waist which only takes a minute or two..

8. Nope. Men don't have to. Women don't have to either. But its better for girls to. It doesnt make a difference for guys.
    I suck on both.

9. I kinda dig guys with pubes, seems kinda manly IMO. I don't want a forest but if you shave all your pubes it's a total turn off to me, I want to fuck a man not a boy.  That's just my 2 cents  :smoking:

10. Been shaving since i was 16. Used to do it like once or twice a week. Dont bother anymore much as i dont have a sex life currently. Everyone should shave.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. What about trimmed ina star

12. Forest= No
    Trimmed = Yeah

13. I trim my pubes, not completly shave them.

14. Trim short, don't shave.

15. Who wants to eat a bush puss thats what I say

16. At least trim it if you're blowjob crazy. . .at least for me.

ITS MY PUBES I CAN DO WAT I WANT 

18. Weave a sweater.

19. hahaha