Shave down there?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jun 24, 2002.

?

Go Bare Down There?

1. mmmm...smooooth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, I like it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keeping it trimmed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like to shave my arms too![IMG]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/funny/smileysex5.gif[/IMG]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. HAHA! NUBBINS STONED OUT OF HIS MIND! and he bathes in Nair!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. excuse me, did you say that you appreciate plucking ball hair?

2. yes....yes she did

3. hahaha I dont know how many times I read that and never picked up on it!! lol..
    hemp knight..ever been with a girlie all shaved? mmmm yummy..

4. smoothness is the way forward

5. i dunno, i dont shave my hoo-ha, and havent gotten any complants yet

6. im assuming from your name you are a guy...I like to make it fun to try and figure the obvious..well you gotta get the girlies or the guysies(?!) to get a complant...jk..so the whoever like it eh?

7. umm.... you lost me

8. im still with ya sensi!!!

9. whew. you know Im not sure if it was a dream or not, but I just got up and right before, I did this post crossed through my mind. I have noooo idea why but I thought for a second I even confused myself..but I came here, and saw that I have you on board, so I must be aight. lol, I guess the real problem here is I think about the city when Im in bed!

10. yeah i think about the city sometimes when i'm at my cousins house or something token up

ummm i'd like to know if my girlie shaves or not, i haven't had a chance to fuck with her yet because i don't see her outta school (her parents hate me), i have a feeling she would shave.... i duno why.... i don't really care i just been wondering.... then again i thought she would give head too without a second thought but i had to beg.... lol i've said too much. Naa but i don't think i should just straight up ask her, maybe i'll ask her one ex gf.... damn this will be on my mind for a while.

11. you should ask here to show you! they must let her out the house sometimes

12. being a girl, i keep it shaved almost all the time. i think hair is....yuck. for guys, if they keep it trimmed its good.

that was interesting about the vaseline and stuff....i'll have to try that...

13. no i don't really ever get a chance to be wit my girl, her parents hate me more than you can belive, and they don't trust her at all so she isn't aloud out of the house, or on the phone.... i duno, .... i'll figure it out though, lol. She was at her grandparents last night and had a chance to call me and all we talked about was sex, when i get to school the first thing i'm gonna do is put my hands in her pants, lol, damn i really should, ... i need to get high then i know i'll be all turned on and do it for sure. It's a long story but i got in mad trouble for fucking with girls in school last year so i'm trying to be good.

14. LMFAOROF.....This is some funny shit!!
    My wife says I'm a long haired hippie biker dude, an she likes it that way..I never have shaved, but the girls look very fine an sexy that way..Stay cool!!:D

15. I joined a nudist group recently and after our gathering a few of us got stoned and had some excellent "group fun." Two ladies commented that what attracted them to me was my hairy bottom. They said they would rather play with a man than a boy (shaved guys).

16. Hahaha you have a hairy ass ;)

17. Front and back, my dear!

18. during my confusing days in college, I was with this guy, giving him oral pleasure right..in the position we were in allowed me to grab his ass and well, do whatever I wanted to do with it. Can I just tell you I never touched a guys ass eer again. Man! I couldnt believe how not good that felt. I mean, ladies, you may be alright with this, and very much well enjoy it, but NOTHING compares to the soft, hairless booty of a fine fine girlie..lol.

19. i had a dream that i had a baby...it was weird.