Shave down there?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jun 24, 2002.

?

Go Bare Down There?

1. mmmm...smooooth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, I like it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keeping it trimmed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like to shave my arms too![IMG]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/funny/smileysex5.gif[/IMG]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. HAHA! NUBBINS STONED OUT OF HIS MIND! and he bathes in Nair!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Twin ball berry incense sound slike the new hip fragrance of the season to me...capitalize that beeootch while you still can!

2. it compliments the line of "uncle norms twin ball hand lotion"

and "uncle norms twin ball secret sauce"

3. I don't think it's a very secret recipie. It might be a bit difficult to patent ;)

4. oh yeah!?..WELL MISS SMARTY PANTS!..How much secret sauce can you make!?

5. None, but if I really wanted to I could probably have a gallon by tomorrow ;)

6. Damnit look what you made me do! Now thats not incriminating, theres resin all over my mouse and keyboard and you can see my fingerprints in it. That's gonna be a bitch to get off.

7. "if only I had some of uncle norms good ol' twin ball secret sauce to get it off with"

8. You're right, I'll just make a quick call and i'll get it off in a jiffy. Yeah right, I can picture my dad sitting down to use the computer and putting his hands in some crusty secret sauce. I think i'd have some explaining to do.
    I could probably get away with it ;)

9. I do the conditioner thing..any other suggestions?

10. I remember when I went through puberty how long it took me to get a substantial growth. Why on earth would I want to shave it off now? As for my bed partners, my growth is what attracts them! BTW, the hair on my other head is almost to my waist. I prefer natural - maybe its the ape in me coming out!!!!

11. Make love to me monkey man *lol*

12. wow this thread is F**KED!!! but i give it 2 thumbs up for being totally funny and amusing!

BTW ALL girls should shave down there and guys should too pubic hair is some sick stuff, it's bad... but it doesn't make you gay! I HOPE!!! :D

13. its really funny to yell pubic hair in wal-mart

14. ROFLMAO~!!!!!

Man that's great, I am totally doing that next time im there, right in the kids section, then all the kids will ask their parenst what Pubic hair is! :D

15. yeah this thread did get a little fucked up, ummm the wal mart thing sounds like a plan.

16. it also gets many odd glances in mcdonalds too

17. I believe in keeping it nice and trimmed. But I personally need a little hair because I don't like feeling or looking like a little 5 yr old kid!!!!!!

18. i think that the whole guys liking the clean shaven thing goes back to human nature, along with watching lesbians and wanting to be with two woman....human instinct says that the younger the girl/woman the more fit they are to bear a child, ya know, puberty is the age for bearing children blah blah blah, just smoked resin cant go into it and make sense, fixin to smoke more resin so i dont want to go it and make sense..but anyway, the same thing with lesbians, human animal instinct tells guys to spread their seed as much as possible for procreation, therefore the idea of two at once tweaks the animalistic strings.......puff resin.mmm..i like the taste of resin...im weird

19. I can't help but think that the guys that like them shaved.....are they really indulging in their own little child molesting fantasies but doing it the legal way? Maybe thats why they sometimes find the hair in pig tails and school uniforms kinky.........LOL!!!!!!

20. but you go back ..hell..a few decades, a century or so, and it wasnt even child molestation then.