Shave down there?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jun 24, 2002.

?

Go Bare Down There?

1. mmmm...smooooth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, I like it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keeping it trimmed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like to shave my arms too![IMG]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/funny/smileysex5.gif[/IMG]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. HAHA! NUBBINS STONED OUT OF HIS MIND! and he bathes in Nair!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. :D lol @ Nubbin and Nam!!! :D

now i can't get the pic of martha stewart standing over a loaf with some weird bread trimmer buzzing madly. lol

2. Ahhh hehehe I once ran a post about this subject.

Women just gotta be shaved. A little line down the middle is great. Guys get more hair in the mouth and have to lick hair if its not shaved in the middle down below. That just sucks and turns us off. Playboy always has nice examples on how to shave that area. :) It also helps keep things alot cleaner.

Guys well if u want to get decent head from most women well u need to do a little grooming. Trim down a bit and if u have hair on u'r dick base shave that off. Shaved balls are nice to if u liked them sucked . Keep u'r self dry and smellin good.

Laterz
    Bavet'

3. way the keep things halfway scientific there jay ;) lol

4. WTF.!?
    (@ this entire post)

but it's so funny.. ahahah

5. I AGREE!!!!!!! im female and i dont like it all hairy and shit...it just ugh and i like it when other gurls im with keeps it at LEAST well trimeed but i liked it shaved much better..

6. Yeah, I have.... Have to with my job. I'm a stripper

7. Hi mysterymoogle..I dont think we've formally met..im NuBBiN and this is my avatar the Ice Cream Man...

8. shaveing a mistake, girlfriend did not like, keepin it trimed for now on

9. i like ripping it all out, hair by single hair..and then burning them, as tho they were short black curly incense..god im stoned...

10. Theres nothing like selling someone a couple grams of opium, but to their surprise its really just ground up dog hairs and dirt....it smokes real well.....BTW..all you europeans watch out for the opium....even coffea houses which are licensed are starting to not care about the quality fo their product and more and more opium is being found substituing hashish...you know its opium if its very pliable like playdough, and opium makes yo crash, very sleepy, good hash should bring you down slowly and nicely....YOURE ALL OPIUM ADDICTS!

now back to hair

11. i keep it short.. fo sho

12. I keep my "boys" smooth for the chance that I might meet
    Ms. Lucky, but mr happy likes his fro, so he only gets shaven to the base, he's gotta be smooth too

13. I think girls should be shaved all over. All sexy and smooth. :eek:

Myself I kinda trim but apart from my facial hair (which I shave daily) it doesn't really grow to quick anywhere else for me so it's all good. :D

I'd find it hard to go down on a women if she was untrimmed. I've yet to come across that problem though - maybe I should be sleeping with more women :(

haha. nah, nice sexy shaven havan for the ladies - guys you can do what you want because you'll have no comment from me either way :eek:

14. I keep a little "landing strip" and I shave on the top and the sides just because I don't like it all the way shaved but it's really really short. I just think it looks cuter that way.

15. That's just sick, you are one sick fuck ;)

p.s. that would smell so nasty

16. please boys and girls bring out your razors!

p.s. hair conditioner works great for smoothness!!!

17. i call it "Uncle norms twin ball berry incense"

18. You can't beat that burning moth in a halogen lamp smell ;)

19. yes you can....that "bud burning in a bowl" smell beats anything!

except of course "Uncle norms twin ball berry incense"

20. I second that. You really are one sick fuck. That is sadistic and stinky. :p