Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sharpstone Grinder w/ Keif catcher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Gooner, May 15, 2011.

1. So I have the sharpstone grinder that vibrates to get the Keif off. Problem is, I don't know how to get it. I have tried to take the chamber under the screen off, but I can't find a way to unscrew it. Anybody with knowledge about this?

2. Im not sure because I dont have the same grinder, but there SHOULD be a way to unscrew it below the screen. If it is a 4 piece grinder at least. Ive never heard of one that just locks the kief away so that it is unobtainable. Maybe theres a way to take the screen out?

3. i dont know.... but dont fuck with it untill one day after youve had the grinder for fuck long just force that bitch open. MUCH more pleasing then checking your progress. it'll be like a gift from the pot gods if you just pretend your grinder doesnt have a screen.

4. ya i would wait a month, then find a way to open it, then you can see a huge pile of crystals. but it really should be able to twist it off. i have a regulare 4pc sharpstone and it just twists off.

5. Alright thanks for the input! I have had it for about a month, I will try to open it soon.

6. It just unscrews. There is a section between where the bud is and the battery. If you've been using the vibrator there will be a fuckload of kief in there.

7. post pics when you get it open
    (mmmmmmmmmmmm)