Sharksbreath PC journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bedorf1, Sep 29, 2010.

1. still got enough room for it to double in size so i think ill be set for this one

2. so i can plug my cfls into a freakin surge protecter . i looked at lowes for a 2 hours and never saw anything like that . can i get those for a some 105 watt ( usage) cfl's? that is freakin ass kicking . if i could do that i will buy like 9 bulbs lol my cabinet i made of 1/2 in. ply wood . 16in.x16in.x3feet tall . could use the extra lights
    thanks dude and btw your plant looks reaaaaaally nice

3. Just get the exhaust running diff from the lights and ur good for the filter bruda

4. Update: Today is the third week of flowering and she is already packing on lots of thc frost i can tell this is going to be a nice strain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wish my pics would come out better i really want to get some close ups of the buds but they dont come out very clear

5. Nice plant man! You'll have some sweet smoke.

What kind of camera do you have? If it has a macro mode, definitely try that out.

My brother recommended a canon camera to me. Apparently he tells me that they have a patent on a certain type of lens that is by far the best in the industry, so no other brand of camera is ever as good as a comparable canon. The number of megapixels doesn't matter at all if the lens can't focus well enough to make a clear image at that resolution. It kinda makes sense if you think about it.

Anyways, I bought a $150 canon point and shoot, and I am amazed at the quality of the pics I get from it. I put it on macro mode and the clarity is pretty amazing. I had a kodak digital camera, and it is a complete joke compared to this canon, and they cost about the same amount of money. I'd rather have a 5 megapixel canon then a 10 megapixel kodak, and I'm not even exaggerating.

6. I really like this strain. It will only get frostier as the weeks go on. And the smoke is devine. You're rocking that PC gro.

7. thanks guys, i use the camera on my itouch so theres no macro settings. Im thinking about looking into a nicer camera but i doubt it will happen soon

8. I got this pic and others with a cheap kodak easyshare
    and a magnefying glass. You might even try it with your itouch

9. o really thats cool ill have to give that a shot with my itouch, thanks

10. looking really good so far, but i had a question. hows the smell on this bad girl, and what types of order control are you using?

11. its starting to smell more and more stronger every day but it isnt to bad right now. I have some ona gel i plan on using but im looking into building a carbon filter for it

12. Alright thanks, what strength outake fan do you have?

13. not sure but its very strong more than a normal pc fan

14. doin great man i cant weait tooo seee

15. how bad would u rate the smell?

I'm wondering how much my auto ak47 blueberry is going to smell

would ona gel + dryer sheets in exhaust fan cover my 1 plant pc grow? closet in apt

16. that would probably work for a couple days but you would need to keep switching sheets

atm i would rate the smell 3/10

17. Does yours get a citrus smell when you're rubbing against the leaves while working? Mine smelled like honeysuckle flowers and a skunky undertone when I first plucked them

18. Ak-47 is notoriously a strong smelling plant. But because it's just one plant ona +some sort of air freshener+ at the least an AC filter the majority will be masked,

And you could always construct a DYI carbon filter

19. pics ya stupithead

20. ya yu heard tha man. lets see some pics, ya dummie