Sharksbreath PC journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bedorf1, Sep 29, 2010.

1. its to late for me to scrog sorry, i needed to modify my screen and was never able to intime, in a perfect scrog the screen should be 60-80% filled up before switching to flower

2. Thats for bigger grow areas man, lol you got like barley 2 sq. ft. I slapped my screen on a week after start of flower and by the time I harvested my screen was 90% full

3. Yeah, I say you go with the screen. It's not too late for it.

4. Nice, man, she's lookin really healthy. Good Job!

5. Update: sorry my camera sucks so bad, here are pictures from 2 weeks into 12/12 pistols have been showing for about a week now and they are really starting to fill in

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nice update, she looks great!

7. nice. comin along nicely, cant wait till the buds take shape !!!

8. Looking good man. I'v grown 4 SB out and they're awesome. She goes kinda long and the buds are airy, not compact. She is a good yielder though. And the taste is to die for. Very reminiscent of the Jamaican heritage

9. oh really, rooster? I've been really interested in this strain myself. what kind of yields did you pull with what lighting in which medium, if you dont mind :)?

10. I use a 250w HPS/MH and DWC and pulled 4 ounces off 2 plants and the second harvest was 6 ounces off 2 plants done in 2 stages. I barely know what I'm doing mind you. I've only got 2 grows under my belt
    first grow last grow in sig
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Hi Bed, she's looking good :metal: how deep is the container you are using? Also you mentioned the height of your case, but what is the width and depth of your case?

And I see you used FF for nutes, but what for a soil mix? :)

Sorry for all the questions, just curious as you seem to be getting some nice results and I am starting my first PC grow soon.

cheers,

Zed

12. Update: I bent over the two tallest colas yesterday, this gives me a lot more room now and a lot more light gets into the canopy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Nice man, shes a beauty!

I can't wait to see her start to pack on some weight:smoke:

14. Wow I went back to the beginning it's crazy how much it grew once you started flowering really nice grow.

15. Hey man, great grow. I have a question for you though.

Do the side of the walls get hot ever? I remember seeing a post recently
    about someone having problems with the inside walls of the box getting too hot
    and was wondering if this was an issue others were having.

Good luck and again great grow so far man. I'm subbed for sure.

16. How much have they stretched? All four of mine grew 3X their initial size. It's gonna get crazy in there in the next few weeks. I can't wait!

17. Hey Bedorf, I think your plant will boost a little if you slowly start plucking off some of the lowest leaves. Just take off a few every now and then. If you do it too quick it'll stress. But increased airflow around the base of the plant below the canopy on an LST and such a small space will increase your yield. It looks fantastic! You're doing a great job. I love seeing such beautiful young buds :D

Is your smell getting bad? Do you use a carbon filter or anything to keep the smell down?

18. No never, thanks for tuning in

Thanks, i pluck off a leave or two every couple of days where i see best. the smell is definitely getting worse and i would put a carbon filter in, but when the lights go off so do the fans so it wouldnt really help with smell for when the lights are off

its a 1 gallon tub, the width is 8 inches and the depth is 19, for soil i used my own mix that i made its just basic soil with some perlite and no nutes. thanks for tuning in

19. As for the light/fan issue, get extension cord or some sort of multiple plug. have the timer plug into THAT and have fan on that so the fan isnt part of time cycle.

20. Yea I just did what he did ^^^^^
    Shes lookin great man. How you doing on head room in there?