Sharksbreath Outdoors in NY possible?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cazheadies, May 26, 2010.

1. I havent seen much infor on outdoor grows with this strain. I got a free fem. seed and I was thinking of starting it quickly and getting it on in NY. A little late, but I know a lot of people who dont put plants out at all until June 1st. Itd get 4-6 weeks to veg. It has a 8-9 week flowering period and it says that growing indoors its important to have a fan on it to prevent bud rot. Should this be a warning not to grow it outdoors in a northern climate? LEt me know, because if not I will save it until I can grow inside again, maybe next winter, but im uncertain.

Even if it gets 3 feet tall its still more good bud. But if you guys dont see it happeneing then Id rather save the seed.

2. Genetics: Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread
    Variety: Mostly Indica (80%)
    Type: f1 Hybrid
    Harvest Date: September/October
    Flowering Period: 9 weeks
    No. of Seeds Per Packet: 13
    Characteristics: Short, stout plants

Looks like it should.

3. Did you see the info about keeping a fan on it because of bud rot tho? Thats my concern with it outdoors in a colder climate, esp. since frost is common in september, even if its light frost if they are prone to bud rot while inside wont this be a problem outside?

4. put that seed in the dirt and grow it. you always expect a lil bit of bud rot with most strains in rainy moist conditions,