Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shark

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokeEarth, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Have any of you heard of "shark" im buying some tommorow and have heard about it multiple times. My friend that is selling it says it is shake also and i should roll it. Did you ever hear of the strain?

Thanks guys! :bongin:

2. Like the "Great White Shark" i've heard of that, but never seen it [yet] ;]

3. #3 LI_NY, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2008
    boo to shake..

edit: i dont know anybody that buys shake.. shake is the bottom of the bag, left over's..
    a dealer aint a dealer if he sellin shake.. thats throw away (not literally, but u get what im sayin)

4. hes not a dealer hes just my friend and he said he has bud he wants to sell. He said its like two gs of shake so im deff going to buy that.

5. Hell no, I love shake as much as bud. I just throw in a few pinches of shake into a blunt and shaaaaa-zaaaam, a blunt rolled in half the time.

6. well bud is bud and shake is shake.
    dont get the two confused.
    best thing about shake is you dont have to break it up......

7. no im asking if u have ever heard of the strain shark?

8. heard of great white shark like ol boy stated above
    not just "shark" though.. take pics when you pick up...

9. nope..how much is he asking?

10. usually it is called something more than just 'shark' so i think this kid just made up a name for his weed. or maybe he just forgot the rest of the name

11. I believe you're thinking of "White Shark"

[​IMG]
    White Shark \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t[Greenhouse Seed Co.] \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\tSativa 75 / Indica 25 \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\tOrigins - Super Skunk x Brazilian & South Indian strains \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\tFlowering - 56-70 days \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\tHarvest - Mid October \t\t\t\t\t\t

Also known as Peacemaker, the White Shark produces heavy colas with a resin coverage that rivals White Widow. A mostly indica plant, the budy buzz is potent, often making this a one-hitter quitter. Also well known for its medical properties, White Shark is a strain of choice for those who suffer from chronic pain.

The Super Skunk, Brazilian and South Indian parents have given White Shark the stereotypical indica appearance, with fat, serrated leaves and dense, chunky colas on a squat, easily manageable plant. The powdery buds develop the traditional Halloween orange hairs that darken to brown as the crop reaches maturity.

While this variety can be grown outside in mild temperate climates where the growing season allows for a 10-week finish, White Shark is recommended as a hydroponic plant indoors. Other methods, including a sea of green style garden, can also produce winning yields. A serious buzz with a pungent but distinclty fruity taste, this strain is best isndulged in when there is time to daze and doze afterwards.

Winner, High Times Cannabis Cup 1997

And yes, White Shark is fantastic.