shark week!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by jarjar blunts, Aug 2, 2009.

1. need i say more, nothing better than blazing and watching discovery channel:hello:

2. YES! :hello: damn t-break tho so I can't blaze but I luvs the sharkies!

3. I love shark week babby! The new commercials for it are kinda fucked up. They play on everyone's fears of just swimming around in the ocean, havin fun, then all of the sudden RAZOR SHARP TEEETH SLICING YOU LIKE BREADDD! Makes me uncomfortable..

One time I got in trouble because I stayed out past curfew watching Sharkweek, I figured it to be a pretty viable excuse.

4. Shark Week is so bomb. I just saw the ad for it.

5. FUCKIN YEAH!!!!!

Something about Shark Week warms the very core of my soul.

6. Gotta love Shark Week Man!

7. I have the DVD of last years programs, but unfortunately I don't have a cable/satellite anymore since I moved. No shark week for me this year. :(

8. i love sharks, i've swam with lemon sharks twice before. this year looks good, bout to spark the bong with my friends n watch it right now!

9. hell yeah, shark week is the bestttttttttt, you can NEVER be bored during this week, especially cause xgames is on too. overall just a great week for television

10. I feel like there's no such thing as a "great week for television". Its always bullshit. I hope shark week is good. not just repeat shows of the sharks on seal island and those damn mythbuster shark episodes! they've been on for the past three years it feels like!:mad:

11. [​IMG]

I love Shark WEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

12. So true lmao! :smoking:

13. haha yeahh,, well so far it's been fairly decent, the double front flip on xgames was pretty epic i'd say

14. That shark is my current display pic on Facebook..I just fucking love how it's smiling hahaha.

So amped on the entire week !