Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shark weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke Papers, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #1 Smoke Papers, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    What's up GC?

Just smoked a few bowls and now i'm chilling with a few beers and some good snacks watching Shark Weed on discovery channel.. anyone else out there watching it? its crazy, especially when you're baked :bongin:

EDIT: lmao i just saw the title, it says shark weed but i meant to say shark week! haha i'm so high, i realized after i posted the thread but now i cant change it.

2. Im am. Well was

I live on thecoast and got freaked out so im watchig jersey shore hahaha

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMnnI1DcMfk]‪Step Brothers - Shark week‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. Shark weed bro, that's a fantastic name for a strain.

5. those are some toothy ass sharks

6. There is already a shark week thread....

7. Lol Electric

8. not only did you mess up the thread, you aldo said shark weed in your OP. hahaah smoke another one :smoke:

9. i'm pretty sure i made this thread first.. it just got lowered down a couple pages and then i bumped it back up.

i already told you in the OP that i was too high so i put shark weed instead of shark week! hahaha, and i did smoke another one after that.

10. Watching any nature shows is really awesome baked.

Shark Week on an HD 55 inch tv being baked = heaven!

Been watching/a devoted fan since mid 90s.