Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sharing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thefour20man, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Sup everyone, i just wanted to make this thread because i want to know how much weed you've given someone because they were out or for whatever reason..

For example: Today i lent my brother a gram or 2 just to let him have a smoke :smoke:

2. One time I let my friend have a nickel sack. He always helps me find people who sell, so I thought it'd be a nice gift.

3. like never. i never just lent someone bud before, i usually just smoked them up.

4. Before I moved outa state, I would always hook up my best friend.

1. After all she's a friend

2. Cause she is really hot looking

3. Well let just say she eventually hooked me up too ;)

5. i give people weed all the time, it'll come back to me somehow. i think the most i've ever given away in any given situation though would be about an 8th. i'll usually just toss people a gram if they're hurting.

6. I don't give away bags of weed, but I smoke people up on occasion.

7. I never give anyone weed. Except some i grew that was so bad i didnt even take a picture of it. About a half worth.

8. My best friend and I will sometimes give each other samples (a gram or less) if we get some really good stuff.

9. Lol, my mom gets about a third of what I get usually. She mooches hardcore, always popping in my room asking if I have anything to smoke (I cant say no, due to all the lingering smoke and smell) and telling her I have some but not sharing is out of the question because she gets all moody. But its all chill, a PRICE I have to pay to smoke freely with her I guess lol. I will add, that she does hook me up when im out as well, Whenever one of us is out, the other usually has some, so it works out I suppose :)

10. [quote name='"JNorris"']Lol, my mom gets about a third of what I get usually. She mooches hardcore, always popping in my room asking if I have anything to smoke (I cant say no, due to all the lingering smoke and smell) and telling her I have some but not sharing is out of the question because she gets all moody. But its all chill, a PRICE I have to pay to smoke freely with her I guess lol. I will add, that she does hook me up when im out as well, Whenever one of us is out, the other usually has some, so it works out I suppose :)[/quote]

No shit huh?

11. I always smoke people out when they don't have bud, but most people around my area are stingy and I'm one of the few like that :(

sharing is caring, and no body cares anymore it seems :( glad to see you guys do care!

12. Nope, she accepted that both of my brothers smoked weed, because she caught them doing unmentionables and more or less said "Stay away from that shit, the weed is natural at least" Soooo I took that as an A-class invitation that I can start smoking without consequence. She was a little pissed at first, but after I found her pipe (yes, I found MY MOMS PIPE, not the other way around hahaha) we had a talk about it and now we toke freely as we want together. In one sense it is amazing to not have to hide it from her, but it isnt as fun :rolleyes: