Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sharing my pick up :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aodtrapt, Mar 9, 2011.

1. What up GC, just sharing this decent sized nug I scored for 15$ from my buddy I've known since kindergarten :)

He says its called skunky grape, and the taste/smell is EXACTLY what it's name lives up to. This guy stinks up my entire room with that amazing kush aroma. Obviously I doubt the name is real too, but its fuckin fire, ill try and get some close ups soon cause this picture doesn't do justice.

[​IMG]

2. looks pretty nice to me..
    how it smokes?:smoke::smoke:

3. Holy shit. I didn't even know they came that big (that's what she said)

4. The smoke is absolutely amazing man, the high is instantly to the dome, and it tastes like kushy grapes, hard to describe but it really is amazing.

5. damn. thank god for kindergarten friends. thats a great price for close to an eigth