Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sharing bowls & cold sores?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by harley19, Apr 24, 2010.

1. So, me and my buddy have been planning a get stoned out of our minds day for a while now. We're both pitching in.. and we have around 5 g's of some dank :D

Anyway, we're supposed to be toking up tomorrow. I was talking to him yesterday, and I noticed a cold sore on his lip. Yeah.. way to mess up our stoner day right? So, I was just wondering (I've had a cold sore before BTW..) if I were to still go ahead and smoke with him, would I get an outbreak or something? Any input appreciated

2. You shouldn't get an outbreak but at least you have previously had cold sores. As long as its not oozing you should be fine.

3. I wouldn't do it. If you guys were rolling just roll one each and don't pass it.

4. um last week i had a cold sore and i blazed with different people 3 days in a row out of my bowl and none of them got cold sores...

5. That shit could be straight up herpes.

(yes i know cold sores and herpes are both the herpes simplex virus, but Genital herpes presents around the mouth aswell)

I Don't share my Pipes, and if mates are mooching and dont have thier own pipes then i'll just hand them some Rizzla Blue Papers.