Sharing an apartment

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Superjoint, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Moshe invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Rivka, who shared Moshe's apartment, was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.
    Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Moshe and his apartment mate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Moshe volunteered, “I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Rivka and I are just sharing the apartment. She has her bedroom and I have mine and the rest of the apartment we share. And that's it.
    About a week later, Rivka came to Moshe saying “Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find those beautiful silver candle sticks. You don't suppose she took them, do you?”
    “Well, I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her, just to be sure.” So he sat down and wrote: Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you ‘did' take the candlesticks from my house, and I'm not saying that you ‘did not' take the candlesticks. But the fact remains that they have been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, Moshe
    The next day, Moshe received an e-mail from his Mother which read: Dear Son, I'm not saying that you ‘do' sleep with Rivka, and I'm not saying that you ‘do not' sleep with Rivka. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the candlesticks by now. Love, Mom