share your "what the fuck!?!? trips

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bizzletwister10, Aug 30, 2008.

1. same thing hapened to me with the driving thing its crazy! i tried to push in the clutch and couldnt even feel a pedal there. its like u try soo hard to concentrate on driving and u look away for like a tiny sekond and ur on the otha side of the road. sometimes it makes me a better driver coz i concentrate more and drive slower but its preti scary when u cant feel ur body! i always thnk im way closa to sumfn than i reli am so il indicate like 10sekonds before a turn or wait aggeess for a car to go past that i thort was reli close but really its ages away.

2. I made a stupid mistake. I didn't eat for 8 hours and started blazing after work. My friends had gotten MUCH danker shit than I had ever smoked before, but being inexperienced and all, I smoked 3 bowls by myself! My whole body went numb and all my joints were like concrete when I tried to move. I panicked and ran home but I forgot where I was every 3 seconds. It was scary as hell but probably would have been if I was prepared for it. I would have to say that it was indica but I wouldn't know because I have never felt that way before. Also, is "devastating cheese" a strain or slang for something else?

3. i know i only just posted b4 but this thing happened last nyt that was way too weird!

me nd a friend were driving on the motorway at bwt midnyt with the sea on one side of us and a massive field where ppl play football on the otha side of us. we had jst been blazn and i was takn my m8 home when this MASSIVE BANG hit the side of the car and i thort a tyre exploded or sumfn so we were freaking out and screaming. we puld up as soon as we got off the motorway and hopd out to look and i was shaking so hard! all along the side of the door was this "blue substance" my friend called it. we have no idea what it was or where it could have come from! we were so paranoid we ran bak in the car and drov away!

4. First time I tried edibles I tripped hardcore. It felt like everything was melting around me and every plant I looked at was beyond beutiful, it felt more like a hallucingen like shrooms rather then plain ol' THC.

5. hell yeah, just not when you're driving or you'll have a way crazier story than this one.

6. #26 Vayx, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    About 2 weeks ago i went down to visit my sister who had picked up some weed for a cousin of mine who wanted some, for driving there and back she decided to gimme a nice bit of weed (about 5g worth for free, i wasn't complaining.)

After dropping off the weed to my cousin and realising it was 11 30pm and i would be turning 19 at midnight i decided to roll myself a nice cone that took about 3.5g of weed in the joint. At the crack of midnight i sparked the joint and cracked open a nice cold beer (Brava, my favourite). After smoking the joint and killing the beer i went inside to hibernate for the night in front of my tv.

About 5 minutes after coming in i find Mortal Kombat on tv (fucking a) so i start to watch it. A few minutes later i had this HUUUUUUUUUGE body buzz. Like un-fucking-describable body buzz. I have had body buzzes before but nothing like this. This shit made me feel like i was fucking hyper and high as a kite and tingling all over. Never felt anything like this ever it was insane.

Needless to say i assume it was laced with something, or was just a really really nice fucking strain of weed, either way i dont care it was an awesome birthday present. The next day my sister called to ask me how the weed was and when i told her all she did was laugh, so i don't know if it was laced with anything, and don't really care it was awesome.

Anyone know what weed laced w/ coke is like? would be interested in knowing.

EDIT: The next day with the little weed i had left and me being shocked by how amazing this weed was i decided i had to let my buddies try it just to see what they thought of it. So the last 1g-1.5g i brought to my buddies house, rolled it up in a small joint and smoked it between 4 of us. We are pretty seasoned tokers, not vets, but have a few years behind us and usually dont smoke every day but smoke a lot when we do smoke (weekends and the past few summers a lot during it). The joint went around, we killed it, and these guys were high as a fucking kite and couldn't understand how the fuck that little weed hit them so hard.

PS: Salvia with weed is awsome. Me and a buddy rolled a few joints and then went to smoke em with our pals and mixed in salvia with each jay. Needless to say it was a pretty nice fucking high, it felt like getting high for the first time all over again.