Share your weird eating habits

Discussion in 'General' started by nisim777, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I have two.

1. I have to eat things item at a time. I can mix things, say my corn and mashed potatoes, but if I start on one item, I cannot eat anything else until that item is done. For example, if I have a cheeseburger, fries, and a piece of pie, if I grab a fry and eat it, I cannot eat anything else until I have finished my fries. Really weird.

2. I eat Reeses Pieces all day long, but I have to do it in a certain way. I put one standing up between my molers and crunch down just enough to crack the shell. Then I work on pulling the shell off, eating that, and then I eat the peanut butter. This does not work with M&Ms.

2. i usually get up around 3-4 am and munch brownies with milk...

3. Do you go back to sleep afterwards? I mean, is this an interruption to your nightly sleep, or are you up for the rest of the day?

4. no i go back to bed...

5. i eat lemons !

6. Lol dem dere sleep munchies. I've had that. So high you get up outta bed just to eat and hit the bud then pass out.

7. lol no actually....i dont get munchies anymore....

8. I do exactly the same thing

9. During the summer I would wait until I got extremely hungry before I ate. I'm not really sure why I did it, I just did.

10. I have to have a variety of colors on my plate.

My friend tried to give me a plate with some dry turkey, some mashed potatoes, and some pale looking gravy. Everything on the plate was this nasty off-white/grayish color. I couldn't eat it

At least throw some parsley on the plate!

11. I can't mix my food... It bothers me. And I don't like eating around people, more so people I don't know.

12. I like to take a big wiff of my food before I munch out

13. i always eat food one item at a time. if i get a cheeseburger and fries, i'm eating the fries first, then the burger.

i normally take huge bites too.

14. I don't eat meat/chicken/fish coz of the whole vegetarian thing.
    I don't like most vegetables (i only like peppers, carrots and celery)
    I don't like butter.. or cheese. Don't like things with strong flavours either.
    I won't eat food with a foreign label on it.

Yes.. I am an extremely picky eater.
    I was told by a doctor last week I'm malnourished :laughing:

15. Anytime I eat fast food, I feel like there might be a wad of spit or something on my food. I say fuck it and eat it anyway.

16. I thought I was the only one....

anyways..i'll eat just about anything. I'm not a very picky eater

17. [quote name='"Spoogett"']Anytime I eat fast food, I feel like there might be a wad of spit or something on my food. I say fuck it and eat it anyway.[/quote]

Don't be a dick, and they won't do that.

18. one of the things i love eating when stoned are gherkins tho...

19. i also eat food one at a time, and HATE HATE HATE mixing food....i hate mixing it so much if my fork has mashed potatoes on it and i'm about to eat corn, i have to wipe the fork off with a napkin. i dont eat leftovers, either.

20. damn you guys are picky mofos arent you?....lol